Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by hints:

Chapter takes place on the live floor once again, Chapter starts with Zoro and Sanji squaring off against king and Queen respectively.

Zoro vs King takes a few pages and we see how King deals with Zoros three sword style and King transforms into his hybrid form which has a single pair of black wings, and his pteranodon wings merge with his arms so that he has what seems like sharp and strong forearms to deflect Zoros swords with a small beak. (Cresselia Lunala hint)

The rest of the chapter focuses on Sanji and Queens fight. Eventually Queen calls Sanji Germas failure and Sanji responds he prefers to be referred to as top class chef and Sanji shows him how top class fighting techniques. Possibly an upgrade to his bad manners kick course and call it his Gourmet Kick Course (Gourmet and martial arts kicker hint) Queen sees a Garuda wings in Sanjis fighting style as he fights (Shinra hint)

Afterwards Queen gets knocked down and just about out as the pleasures on the live floor laugh at him as he laughed at them (laughing hint) Queen pissed off at Sanji, and being laughed at uses the Ice Oni virus on himself (Night King hint)
End of Chapter

Let me get this straight:

If what you said is true, this means that Oda raised Cook FC's hopes of Zoro and Cook being equal only to crush them again. :kobeha:

Also, King's bounty for Vivre card confirmed. :ihaha:
Before you try to make this thing straight make sure you read my post again before you quote me, I didn't say it, but my informer say it, I just give you people some info to live up this place a bit giving some hope
:wellwell:

Yeah, you Zoro wanker right? If that way of storyline make you sleep well , then go think as you like.
Zoro is yours.
:catsure:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Before you try to make this thing straight make sure you read my post again before you quote me, I didn't say it, but my informer say it, I just give you people some info to live up this place a bit giving some hope
:wellwell:

Yeah, you Zoro wanker right? If that way of storyline make you sleep well , then go think as you like.
Zoro is yours.
:catsure:
Stop lying you have no informer

Judging by hints:

Chapter takes place on the live floor once again, Chapter starts with Zoro and Sanji squaring off against king and Queen respectively.

Zoro vs King takes a few pages and we see how King deals with Zoros three sword style and King transforms into his hybrid form which has a single pair of black wings, and his pteranodon wings merge with his arms so that he has what seems like sharp and strong forearms to deflect Zoros swords with a small beak. (Cresselia Lunala hint)

The rest of the chapter focuses on Sanji and Queens fight. Eventually Queen calls Sanji Germas failure and Sanji responds he prefers to be referred to as top class chef and Sanji shows him how top class fighting techniques. Possibly an upgrade to his bad manners kick course and call it his Gourmet Kick Course (Gourmet and martial arts kicker hint) Queen sees a Garuda wings in Sanjis fighting style as he fights (Shinra hint)

Afterwards Queen gets knocked down and just about out as the pleasures on the live floor laugh at him as he laughed at them (laughing hint) Queen pissed off at Sanji, and being laughed at uses the Ice Oni virus on himself (Night King hint)
End of Chapter
LoL thats perfect, especially the ending

Judging by hints:

End of Chapter
This is actually a really good explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.