Raid suit is so trash i hate that Sanji kept it.
Honestly me too. Since he is going to have to rely on that rather than advancing his martial arts or haki. Also hated how they included him being bio enginered. They stated he was a failure but we now know it's not because he didn't gain abilities. It's now because he has feelings. So now those things are going to take away from sanjis power structure since everything was given to him which is why Enma is a better level up for Zoro since it only relies on what he already has. And what he has already trained for. It doesn't give him a buff. It helps him utilize what he already has

Honestly me too. Since he is going to have to rely on that rather than advancing his martial arts or haki. Also hated how they included him being bio enginered. They stated he was a failure but we now know it's not because he didn't gain abilities. It's now because he has feelings. So now those things are going to take away from sanjis power structure singer everything was given to him
This is just another thing i dislike about sanji.
Why does Oda have to make these complete trash decisions about Sanji's character from time to time?
I'd enjoy him much more without this RS and simp nosebleed garbage.

This is just another thing i dislike about sanji.
Why does Oda have to make these complete trash decisions about Sanji's character from time to time?
I'd enjoy him much more without this RS and simp nosebleed garbage.
Bing. That's all. It would have been great Sanji picking up sometime of nunchucks or something as his way of fighting with hands without fighting with hands lol. Have him pick up a few more rokoushiki techs. And then have him just like luffy and Zoro increase his haki usage. And then he wouldn't have even needed the raid suit

H

humanbeing

funny the thing with stars from last chapter and the leaks confused even Stephen Paul, he translated it first as stars then he saw the leaks and that some said that only Zoro was meant and thought he might have misunderstood something. he had to call Greg and he was not sure either but at the end Greg contacted the editor, who cleared the issue and that both Sanji and Zoro were meant.
soure: one piece podcast.

Last edited by a moderator: