Sometimes i'm baffled at how people can possibly think "even Oda doesn't want to draw this out any longer. He wants to end Wano asap." etc.

Oda has been building up to this storyline for the past 8 years. It's the arc that he has been the most exciting to draw, probably even for his entire life considering he planted hints as early as in Chapter 300ish. One of his favorite pages he has ever drawn is the beginning of Wano as he just said in a recent interview.

Let the man give the arc the time it needs and he wants to give lol.

We might as well are here for another 70 Chapters and i surely wouldn't mind if that's what Oda wants to do.

J

Joy D. MADS

Sometimes i'm baffled at how people can possibly think "even Oda doesn't want to draw this out any longer. He wants to end Wano asap." etc.

Oda has been building up to this storyline for the past 8 years. It's the arc that he has been the most exciting to draw, probably even for his entire life considering he planted hints as early as in Chapter 300ish. One of his favorite pages he has ever drawn is the beginning of Wano as he just said in a recent interview.

We might as well are here for another 70 Chapters and i surely wouldn't mind if that's what Oda wants to do.
Oc

I agree, I understand that some fans to see what happens to the world or simply want for it to end but Oda rushing the battle part isn't going to do the series justice, at all. Actually we'll just feel we wasted our time as readers. I was very disappointed by F6 handling, P1 just getting one shotted by Mama, Ulti being finished in 5 pages once Nami got her new "Zeus" Tact when the fight could finally have become balanced, Franky vs Sasaki not even being 20 pages long all left me a bad taste in my mouth when I had to wait and go through over 100 chapters of build-up for the arc (the longest in the series).

Even Robin vs Black Maria that I enjoyed was quite rushed in fact (they only truly clashed in chapter 1021 despite 1020 being called Robin vs Black Maria) and while I liked Jinbe vs WsW, the "finisher" was weird. Oda didn't even take the time to draw WsW being down like he usually does when straw hats defeat their opponents. For ancient zoan that were hyped for their thoughness they felt down very quickly.

I hope Zoro and Sanji fights get more justice, same for Killer, Hawkins, Drake, Apoo, Jack, Peros...