Sometimes i'm baffled at how people can possibly think "even Oda doesn't want to draw this out any longer. He wants to end Wano asap." etc.

Oda has been building up to this storyline for the past 8 years. It's the arc that he has been the most exciting to draw, probably even for his entire life considering he planted hints as early as in Chapter 300ish. One of his favorite pages he has ever drawn is the beginning of Wano as he just said in a recent interview.

Let the man give the arc the time it needs and he wants to give lol.

We might as well are here for another 70 Chapters and i surely wouldn't mind if that's what Oda wants to do.
I've said this time and time again, despite it's glaring flaws, Wano still has the potential to have the best climax to an arc in the series.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
Sometimes i'm baffled at how people can possibly think "even Oda doesn't want to draw this out any longer. He wants to end Wano asap." etc.

Oda has been building up to this storyline for the past 8 years. It's the arc that he has been the most exciting to draw, probably even for his entire life considering he planted hints as early as in Chapter 300ish. One of his favorite pages he has ever drawn is the beginning of Wano as he just said in a recent interview.

Let the man give the arc the time it needs and he wants to give lol.

We might as well are here for another 70 Chapters and i surely wouldn't mind if that's what Oda wants to do.
It means chapter 1024 is another tama chapter and you are trying to back up ODA.:pepemy: