Looking at Momo, it does not seem that he inherited the power of his father - Oden. The only thing he has inherited from Oden so far is Haki's abilities, probably.
So maybe the daughter inherited all the power and charisma.
People fell in love with Hiyori, as they once fell in love with Oden.
As a baby, Hiyori was a tomboy and apparently beat Momo.
With one slap in the face, she threw Orochi to the side.
She managed to protect O-Toko from Killer, and without a sword and received a wound, despite the fact that a missed attack dumped Zoro.
Perhaps she is stronger than she seems, because no one has seen her for 13 years.
Maybe she's a Witching hour boy.(99% or she know him\her)
Maybe she has the ability of onmyoji. I would like to see onmyoji or someone with such abilities (DF) in Wano.
Of course, I don't rule out the possibility that Momo will simply reveal himself too late. All the more there is such chance.

Looking at Momo, it does not seem that he inherited the power of his father - Oden. The only thing he has inherited from Oden so far is Haki's abilities, probably.
So maybe the daughter inherited all the power and charisma.
People fell in love with Hiyori, as they once fell in love with Oden.
As a baby, Hiyori was a tomboy and apparently beat Momo.
With one slap in the face, she threw Orochi to the side.
She managed to protect O-Toko from Killer, and without a sword and received a wound, despite the fact that a missed attack dumped Zoro.
Perhaps she is stronger than she seems, because no one has seen her for 13 years.
Maybe she's a Witching hour boy.(99% or she know him\her)
Maybe she has the ability of onmyoji. I would like to see onmyoji or someone with such abilities (DF) in Wano.
Of course, I don't rule out the possibility that Momo will simply reveal himself too late. All the more there is such chance.
and enma was for hiyori