Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Last ones were early as fuck for me I remember it.

Like you being mad over it too.

I wonder if they arrive so soon this time around too.
I honesly can't remember being mad about that but I do remember they were pretty early? I'll take your word for it anyway ofc, I was thinking 35 mins early or so but it seems much earlier going by when the thread was opened?

They used to come out at around 11:30am for me, maybe 10:30 at the earliest? But they started coming out around 1:30pm for me lately, which I was using as the basis for my estimates on when future ones will drop. Its almost 2:30 am for me now for context too, I'm in the (not so) United Kingdom.

I don't remember them being out that early though?

I have been uncharacteristically angrier than usual though as well due to IRL issues and such though, so I do apologise for any prior aggressiveness/toxicity I may and sure I have expressed before too recently? I criticise Oda for not taking enough breaks but here I am doing the same! (Although for me its just taking a break from here and other things I spend a lot of time on.)

:gokulaugh::fujilaugh::nicagesmile:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I honesly can't remember being mad about that but I do remember they were pretty early? I was thinking 35 mins early or so but it seems much earlier going by when the thread was opened?

They used to come out at around 11:30am for me, maybe 10:30 at the earliest? But they started coming out around 1:30pm for me lately, which I was using as the basis for my estimates on when future ones will drop. Its almost 2:30 am for me now for context too, I'm in the (not so) United Kingdom.

I don't remember them being out that early though?

I have been uncharacteristically angrier than usual though as well due to IRL issues and such though, so I do apologise for any prior aggressiveness/toxicity I may and sure I have expressed before too recently? I criticise Oda for not taking enough breaks but here I am doing the same! (Although for me its just taking a break from here and other things I spend a lot of time on.)

:gokulaugh::fujilaugh::nicagesmile:
Lol 10 am really?

I swear we once were waiting for spoilers ( Im 1h away from ur time zone ) and they dropped early as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.