Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:queenmoji::queenmoji::queenmoji::queenmoji::queenmoji:

I won't be on much the next few days, try not to miss me you hive of villainy.
Worry not, Fodders are forgotten in less than a day!:funky:

At least he didn’t lose an arm to an East Blue sea monster that got neg diffed by Luffy :smithnie:
What's so bad about saving a dying sea-beast from hunger with your limbs?:pepeke: Shanks is the definition of compassion and magnanimity.:kayneshrug: I don't blame your poor soul for misunderstanding him. People who like weaklings can't possibly understand such a high-level character.:giogio:

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

Still love the fact that Orochi breaking a few bridges was built up to as if he was some master strategist or something, lmao. As if the alliance doesn't have 101 ways to get around a small little wooden bridge burning.

But yeah, it seems like despite 4 arcs of buildup before the arc (6 years in our time), and the 50 chapters of buildup in the arc itself, we now get even more buildup! I mean...there's taking your time and then...
As OP harcore fanboys say
Be patient ...
Even if it Oda takes 10 years of build ups and build ups
Just wait lkl
Post automatically merged:

I'm just waiting for the fighting. When characters you don't give a fuck about are fighting to the death, it's a win-win. :catsure:It seems like Oda has grown some balls over the years and is actually killing characters after seeing everyone else do it, lol. Just fingers crossed the Meme gets finished off in the conflict.
Your hate for BM doesnt change the fact she wont be finished this arc
She was never a bad character

If you don’t mind, I’ll do it

“Despite being the only Emperor not to have a devil fruit, he’s strong enough to fight equally against Marine Admiral level opponents. Feel like his bounty is the highest...!!”
This is the reason why anything outside Manga / Vivre Cards are invalid information

Information sources for One Piece are always misleading or incorrect.