Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they could simply forgot Ushimaru's face, or Ushimaru's hair colour is not green. Or Zoro has something that is different from Ushimaru's face. It's Oda, you know.
for Gyukimaru no possible way to forget...even if he has, Kiku and Other TimeTravellers wouldnt forget..... and yes there is no problem if Zoro has different looks than Ushimaru...but I was talking if they looked similar and still no one recognized

Post training Zoro might indeed become the strongest SH for a while
:pepeke:(n)
Post automatically merged:

Zoro becoming stronger than Luffy :gokulaugh:

Zoro gets nailed by Hawkins before he even touches Luffy. Hawkins is the one with the potential to defeat Luffy, because of his insanely high intelligence, and mastery of his DF.

zoro>>>killer>Lawkins:feelsokeman:(y)
Hawkins...sry I mean Wawkins doesn't even have to get off his legendary deer to fodderize both of them. Killer jumps around like an annoying fly while Zoro is getting nailed hard by Wawkins Straw Man's Card.

Wawkins simply has to raise his sword and Killer dies.

Killer isn't going to Kill anynone. How you can you kill someone who can't be killed? Hawkins has more endurance than Kaido.

Zoro>Luffy>>>>>Sanji :cheers:
Zoro stan...:pepeke::pepeke:

srsly, luffy better hope the admirals show up in wano or else bm and kaidou will r***** him so bad oda will have to find a new MC

unless bm will betray kaidou, if he is out of food.:catcry:
Dont worry oda already have a spare for MC in case luffy died...he is stealth black!!

Zoro demolished Hawkins and without using Asura and no training started. Yeah
Ashura zoro>>>hawkins

Guess you can say that xd
I am no zoro or sanji fan but gonna give some credit where due lol

I would laugh if zoro never uses ashura ever again. it was some robin like stuff going on, at least she got the fruit ability to explain it.
Ashura amplified by enma>>>>

Next week cant come fast enough lol
I am gonna need my ganja that is one piece fast bruh....:finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.