Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Or maybe vegeta biting an arm represents killer cutting hawkins's arm off
Yeah I was thinking that too, but it didn't fit the biting hint which threw me off though. But I really love the idea of Killer cutting Hawkins' left arm off and knowing it won't hurt Kid due to him losing his arm in the past ofc.

:Dr.Killer::kidsmile::gokulaugh:

Imagine if Oda goes full Borderlands humour and has Shanks be a "literal arms dealer"? He cuts off arms off his enemies and sells them? LOL. Or maybe just does it out of spite and or to collect them like Devon collects beautiful women's heads?

:lawbepo::endthis::usoprice::doffytroll:

Nope, not those two questions you posed, that's accepted reality, but talk about the point literally going over your head of why Luffy is dislike by many on here.

Ok and why do you dislike him? And ok that’s cool 20 people in here dislike luffy? I don’t understand how you can read 1025 chapters and not like the Mc? He’s #1 in EVERY popular poll EVERY year for a reason. Lmaoo 💀

You know what I think is bad writing, going directly from pica to Yonkos. Having no haki bloom, no explanation of your powers. Oda fumbled with this one.
I actually agree with that, there was no focus on Zoro fighting someone near superior to him and his haki blooming. Zoro has only fought people inferior to him at that point so there's no on screen growth.

Really only leads to speculating and endless arguing of the whatifs

Ok and why do you dislike him? And ok that’s cool 20 people in here dislike luffy? I don’t understand how you can read 1025 chapters and not like the Mc? He’s #1 in EVERY popular poll EVERY year for a reason. Lmaoo 💀
same song and dance, no character growth. I will give you an example. What did Luffy immediately do upon arriving in Wano?

Also only 20 people LMAO, ummmm can I get Based for $20. A lot of people like bad writing

1025 chapters and you don’t like the Mc that’s just weird to me. Luffy is written really well too 💀
he is right....liking is subjective....nothing wrong with that....no need for everyone to like Luffy...but people here feel that they are very "objective" regarding their criticism towards Luffy and in the same situation, they like if it is their favorite.....

same song and dance, no character growth. I will give you an example. What did Luffy immediately do upon arriving in Wano?

Also only 20 people LMAO, ummmm can I get Based for $20. A lot of people like bad writing

He’s a static character? Just say you don’t understand luffys character tho idiot 💀💀

ALSO keep IGNORING what I’m saying. #1 in popular votes for 20 + YEARS lmao but yeah Imma go off on 20 people that hate on luffy on a FORUM site 💀💀

Ive thought Luffy sucks since Post TimeSkip due to him being only one dimensional with same song and dance. But kudos for going woooooooooow this guy thinks Luffy sucks because of this ONE chapter... kudos
maybe you might dislike him.. understandable.. but if you find him hateable or doesn't like him at all than i guess u ain't enjoyin much... its way worse than hating zoro/sanji!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.