Status
Not open for further replies.
:pepemy:Oda fell off hard
Such a talented writer now making fan service crackpot theories alive with barf worthy characters
Agreed. Remove Yamato and momo from roof. No for momotaro or whatever shit. Get rid of samurai all together and comeback to the story of piracy fighting for ultimate throne. Let Luffy shine like a pirate closer to the throne than some noob kid that came out of barrel.

Again you missed the point also you missed that i prefaced my convo Post time skip after myself giving you the Wano layup.

Luffy, enters arc, gets over emotional about how bad antagonist is and how evil they are, fights antagonist who is superior then gets power up beats antagonist. It's pretty simple.

Wci: Sanji is bad kicks Luffy, then Luffy turns him into a good guy wanted to come back to SHs again, very unpredictable stuff wooooo

Doffy, Cracker, Katakuri, now Kaido. It's worst for Kaido because he's been defeated 3-4 times already

Just because someone is the most popular doesnt mean they are a good character, people sadly like the same song and dance POST time skip over and over, i.e you.

Never said that tho? You said a lot of people HATE / dislike luffy? Well the popular polls every year says otherwise? And luffy is written good? You just don’t understand his character & themes.

2 questions

1. Name 5 luffy themes

2. Explain the I’m dead panel and the characteristics/ themes behind that panel?

Umm not much just rounding up some allies to fight against Kaidou (chapter 949), giving food to Kuro region as soon as he landed in wano. Well, those were the last time Luffy has shown anything other than punching. But since then Luffy was sidelined in the plot and all the panels he was in was either running or getting KOed by Kaidou. Wano was a curse for Luffy. And yet you people say Luffy "centric'. Oh, in your definition, Luffy centric means more panel shots instead of Luffy doing everything right?
What did he do immediately upon arriving to Wano in that couple hour timespan?

What was not done when all the allies were in Wano during the duration Luffy was at WCI?

Again you missed the point also you missed that i prefaced my convo Post time skip after myself giving you the Wano layup.

Luffy, enters arc, gets over emotional about how bad antagonist is and how evil they are, fights antagonist who is superior then gets power up beats antagonist. It's pretty simple.

Wci: Sanji is bad kicks Luffy, then Luffy turns him into a good guy wanted to come back to SHs again, very unpredictable stuff wooooo

Doffy, Cracker, Katakuri, now Kaido. It's worst for Kaido because he's been defeated 3-4 times already

Just because someone is the most popular doesnt mean they are a good character, people sadly like the same song and dance POST time skip over and over, i.e you.
You get mad and make the same song and dance all the time though.

Never said that tho? You said a lot of people HATE / dislike luffy? Well the popular polls every year says otherwise? And luffy is written good? You just don’t understand his character & themes.

2 questions

1. Name 5 luffy themes

2. Explain the I’m dead panel and the characteristics/ themes behind that panel?
I did say that, just because a character is the most popular does not mean a lot of people dislike said character.

Pretime Skip I have 0 issue with, thought Luffy had a lot of great development, multidimensional, etc

It's Posttime skip that has changed my opinion on Luffy. That is the main issue and why I have said time and time again I prefaced my convo on Post time skip

Status
Not open for further replies.