Status
Not open for further replies.
So you agree that Zoro is a trash character post ts?
I like this...

Agree with one point of your post regarding Zoro, then goes and changes the narrative of you also think Zoro is a trash character as well

Again issue is if Zoro had the same plot armor or powerups as Luffy, I would agree he is trash, but in reality he hasnt because Oda made the choice for Zoro to fight opponents clearly inferior. In reality this is an apples and oranges situation. If you want to try to manipulate it into a "Gotcha"... BeNn BeCkMaN SaId ZoRo Is TrAsH ChArAcTer... then you do you

I like this...

Agree with one point of your post regarding Zoro, then goes and changes the narrative of you also think Zoro is a trash character as well

Again issue is if Zoro had the same plot armor or powerups as Luffy, I would agree he is trash, but in reality he hasnt because Oda made the choice for Zoro to fight opponents clearly inferior. In reality this is an apples and oranges situation. If you want to try to manipulate it into a "Gotcha"... BeNn BeCkMaN SaId ZoRo Is TrAsH ChArAcTer... then you do you
Dude you are a hypocrite. I don't want to waste more of my time arguing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.