Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you are a hypocrite. I don't want to waste more of my time arguing with you.
my bad for calling you out with your "gotcha" comment, I dont sit there and play gotcha narrative. I say what I feel about a character at a certain point of the story

A lot of people on this forum have similar sentiments to Luffy's character development post time skip

I would like that way but he will use it because of Queen scientific background. He will maybe talk about the raid suit in the specific and give us new informations maybe.

Still I would love to see Sanji beats Queen without it but it's unlikely that he will.
He will beat Queen without the raid suit I can bet on that.He might use it midway but the finisher won’t be delivered in the Raid suit.That Was Key as to why Oda mentioned Sanji was feeling weird after using the raid suit most likely hinting His body is evolving.

I like this...

Agree with one point of your post regarding Zoro, then goes and changes the narrative of you also think Zoro is a trash character as well

Again issue is if Zoro had the same plot armor or powerups as Luffy, I would agree he is trash, but in reality he hasnt because Oda made the choice for Zoro to fight opponents clearly inferior. In reality this is an apples and oranges situation. If you want to try to manipulate it into a "Gotcha"... BeNn BeCkMaN SaId ZoRo Is TrAsH ChArAcTer... then you do you
He isn’t trash just a bit daft but it’s Okay

Status
Not open for further replies.