Status
Not open for further replies.
is it that crazy tho? Law has a hax DF and if u know anything about how the world works u know magnetism has the potential to wreck the world. In x-men magneto is a omega class mutant which basically means he has the power to alter the world.
IMO** Kid's magnet fruit has the potential to be as devastating as Whitebeard's DF
But oda has to nerf the mf like he did with ener

With their fruits and some thinkering they could be planetary level

If it's SHs chapter n°X imma head out and y'all probably won't see me for a week
Kid/Killer stuff coming soon, just not yet I don't think. I have a feeling Orochi/Fuku/Kanjuro shit this week, then some Apoo centric stuff the following. I'm sure it'll jump around though.

I think 1029/1030 will be more related to Hawkins vs Killer and subsequently a few Kid/Law scenes with BM before it jumps to Sanji and Queen. Basically:

- Fukurokuju, Orochi, Kanjuro (if he's alive, maybe)
- Apoo, Numbers
- Hawkins, some BM stuff
- Queen
- King
- BM and Kaido

I just think there has to be payoff with Apoo and the remaining Numbers at his command, since Oda made a big deal about it in the beginning.

But oda has to nerf the mf like he did with ener

With their fruits and some thinkering they could be planetary level
hmm he is curently nerfed i aint gonna deny it. But he is a conquerer he has haki as well. lets say kid is nerfered till wano ends and goes on a hard training sesh after seeing what luffy can do. he could either be a strong rival eos or be like a whitebeard to luffy since its obvious kid respects luffy for his strength. i still have hope, hope im not alone :')

Status
Not open for further replies.