Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

If this is just an update chapter then I dont think Sanji is escaping this chapter. They'll just show us Sanji in BM's capture.

Same thing happened in Ennies Lobby with their update chapter, and Sanji was still in his soap state.
too late to drag it if final boss battle is happening. oda has to resolve it fast and gives us sanjis actual battle this arc.

If any of you guys at some point does an sbs try and ask oda who gave whitebeard his scars. Ask oda did shanks give whitebeard his other two scars. I think roger gave him the first scar across his chest in the middle then someone else gave him the others on the right and left of his chest. When oda drew the cover story with wb and roger he only had one across his chest and the last meeting he had one scar. I want to know who gave him the other scars and how they are connected to shanks. (I think the second two scars came from shanks later on as wb grew to his “old beard state” and lossed his blonde hair.) whitebeard mentions when he sees shanks face his scars ache. Then he says the wound that guy gave me. But whitebeard gained other wound/scars after roger died. And he said shanks makes his scars ache. All of his scars. Try and ask oda in an sbs if you get the chance! Maybe we might get a shanks flashback to see if oda reveals what happened. Whitebeard also mentions him and shanks met while trying to kill each other. Also, seeing shanks face makes whitebeard scars ache. :endthis::cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.