Status
Not open for further replies.
how?
pls share your full thoughts.
Don't ask...bland is bland...I don't have an explanation. The most argument I see was "Luffy getting all the fights/spotlight" blah blah and he is same blah blah...when it was the "same" Luffy they have liked. Irony.

The reason I think of is their other favs not getting enough spotlight and they are venting on Luffy

how?
pls share your full thoughts.
I can’t remember a single good character moment for Luffy since the timeskip, we are 5 arcs into the NW and Luffy still has yet to amaze me. Pre TS Luffy had lots of moments of amazing moments even in East Blue, his recruitment of the SHs, him destroy Nami’s room during the Arlong arc, Lougetown, etc. Post TS Luffy is just boring to me

It makes sense as to why she chose to not move forward into the future and stay by Oden's side till she died. There's something from her past that connects to him. This is good :steef::steef:
Also, Momo was going to be born in 2 years. So when Toki and Oden met, they immediately knew there's special connection between them.

:sweat:

So oden is a fucking naruto now huh...:tchpepe:
No. Naruto is gay. And Oden is not.

:pepeanger:

Since this is the second time that Oda went on break after 3 consecutive chapters instead of 4, is this the new pattern now?

I hope his health is not deteriorating:josad:
My though is that he probably take a early break so he can continue the chapters after the break to the point where we gonn get the shonen jump break. December gonna be very a hard month for us one piece fans.

Don't ask...bland is bland...I don't have an explanation. The most argument I see was "Luffy getting all the fights/spotlight" blah blah and he is same blah blah...when it was the "same" Luffy they have liked. Irony.

The reason I think of is their other favs not getting enough spotlight and they are venting on Luffy
I don’t hate Luffy, just done like him nearly as much after the TS

I can’t remember a single good character moment for Luffy since the timeskip, we are 5 arcs into the NW and Luffy still has yet to amaze me. Pre TS Luffy had lots of moments of amazing moments even in East Blue, his recruitment of the SHs, him destroy Nami’s room during the Arlong arc, Lougetown, etc. Post TS Luffy is just boring to me
luffy in udon taking on their sickness rings no bell
smiling while he gets pounded by katakuri to ensure his crew doesnt worry
fighting a yc and taking multiple hits from sanji . choosing not to fight back realizing sanji was hurting more than he did. Then refused to eat until sanji fed him.
lacks character moments?
:endthis:

luffy in udon taking on their sickness rings no bell
smiling while he gets pounded by katakuri to ensure his crew doesnt worry
fighting a yc and taking multiple hits from sanji . choosing not to fight back realizing sanji was hurting more than he did. Then refused to eat until sanji fed him.
lacks character moments?
:endthis:
Lanji ....

You really need the spoiler no?

Talking nonsense :feelsokeman:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
My though is that he probably take a early break so he can continue the chapters after the break to the point where we gonn get the shonen jump break. December gonna be very a hard month for us one piece fans.
He did this before where he took a break after 3 chapters to avoid 1 chapter in 3 week during Jump's new year break. But this time is different because he did it twice in a row. Hopefully it's nothing serious and after the weird December schedule he's back to the old release schedule.

Not really, he has many character moments especially in WCI like when Sanji fighting him he didn't even fight back and realized his intentions, like boosting morale of crew even when he is getting pummeled by Katakuri, like keeping calm when Pedro died instead of throwing tantrums, like not going foul cry when Flambe intervened, like in Wano boosting morale of prisoners and have a turn around situation, like declaring war with BigMom in FI and claiming FI gonna be his, like not fighting Bellamy etc. He is still the same Luffy that respects his crew, trying to protect and go any lengths for his friends, still retaining his goofiness

Status
Not open for further replies.