Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

He deserves his own Vivre Card :josad:
But the real heroes are nameless and in the shadows. They don’t do it for fame...our laughter is enough for him.
I’m tearing up, such a hero
:risitasad:
I was gonna say how this sounds like "Batman", working from the shadows and being secretive and not taking credit but then I realised/remembered...

:lusalty::whitepress::mihugh::king:

This would be a really nice moment if its possible, Sanji using sky walk to rescue Luffy would be really nice and plausible imo. I could see a gag moment of Sanji throwing Luffy and Zoro at Law/Chopper/Marco or whoever and asking them to take care of them or something lol.

:sanmoji::lawsigh::choppawhat::chopoff: :phoenixmarco:

This is legit way too good, I love this! Never thought of "Dusk" as a counterpart to the "Dawn" too, that makes so much sense and is so narratively fitting and contrasting! I do think Blackbeard will want to bring some kind of "Eternal Darkness" (Awesome Gamecube game) or Endless Night (especially if he can't sleep ironically but more so due to wanting the world to truly be free under nightime or cause the most despair and emotional darkness he can in others?).

But yeah this is way too good to be canon except for the silhouette part, that's definitely100% Oda LOL!

:cheers::finally::rolaugh::vistalaugh:
I’m glad you liked it :cheers:
The Dusk/Night and Dawn theme fits perfectly with Teach and Luffy. Their fight will decide if a eternal night or a new Dawn will come.
And yes the silhouette part is a classic :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.