Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The funniest thing to me about the anti-woke crowd is they either don’t know OR don’t care that entertainment companies and all other businesses take this shit into account before making any moves; all they’re concerned with is profitability, and whichever side of the social justice divide will bring them more money is the one they’ll market to and support publicly. The people at Netflix and those in Oda’s collective have probably run all the numbers, done focus group testing, and came to the conclusion that they’ll be absolutely fine without pandering to you whiny little cunts who can’t handle the fact that your sense of humor is offensive, outdated, and makes you sound like a senile dipshit. This means your opinion doesn’t matter to them, it doesn’t matter here, and I’d wager it doesn’t matter anywhere else on God’s green earth :kayneshrug:

The funniest thing to me about the anti-woke crowd is they either don’t know OR don’t care that entertainment companies and all other businesses take this shit into account before making any moves; all they’re concerned with is profitability, and whichever side of the social justice divide will bring them more money is the one they’ll market to and support publicly. The people at Netflix and those in Oda’s collective have probably run all the numbers, done focus group testing, and came to the conclusion that they’ll be absolutely fine without pandering to you whiny little cunts who can’t handle the fact that your sense of humor is offensive, outdated, and makes you sound like a senile dipshit. This means your opinion doesn’t matter to them, it doesn’t matter here, and I’d wager it doesn’t matter anywhere else on God’s green earth :kayneshrug:
You do realize a lot of these woke shows tank lol

After seeing this I have come to the realization that my idol Zolo the booty hunter is a finished fighter. Sadly his wins don't count and he has mickey mouse swords (apart from Enma). Sadly he gets carried all the time because he's finished. I'm ashamed to be a Zolostan

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You do realize a lot of these woke shows tank lol
Yep, and I know a lot of conservative-aimed shows also flounder. Entertainment in general is a crapshoot because there are so many different tastes in the world; those conservative shows I mentioned also cater exclusively to their base, and they fail in the exact same ways because not all right-wingers are rabid lunatics…but enough of them are that TV executives think they’ll eat their shit up.

Them making sanji trans is a real possibility, not even trying to make fun or anything but instead of making him retain his masculinity like in the manga they might take the opportunity and just make him full transgender.:josad:
They like to emasculate black people so Usopp who most propably going to be played by a black person to be one of letters people. :whitepress:

Not forgetting Nami. She's going to be tramp with blue hair. :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.