Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yep, and I know a lot of conservative-aimed shows also flounder. Entertainment in general is a crapshoot because there are so many different tastes in the world; those conservative shows I mentioned also cater exclusively to their base, and they fail in the exact same ways because not all right-wingers are rabid lunatics…but enough of them are that TV executives think they’ll eat their shit up.
wtf is a conservative show? I don't think there is such a thing nowadays

Yep, and I know a lot of conservative-aimed shows also flounder. Entertainment in general is a crapshoot because there are so many different tastes in the world; those conservative shows I mentioned also cater exclusively to their base, and they fail in the exact same ways because not all right-wingers are rabid lunatics…but enough of them are that TV executives think they’ll eat their shit up.
the problem is these heavy leaning left wing shows are the mainstream. idgaf about conservatives and I can avoid them because they're not being forced upon us

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
They like to emasculate black people so Usopp who most propably going to be played by a black person to be one of letters people. :whitepress:

Not forgetting Nami. She's going to be tramp with blue hair. :whitepress:
Nami is 100% going to be lesbian because of that line she said on female navy officers that people misunderstood as nami hinting at being a lesbian but in reality was a reference to her mother

Bingo. I'd rather just watch a good show with no political bias in it at all... Or no politics at all

Status
Not open for further replies.