Status
Not open for further replies.
1031 is mostly going to be Onigashima reaching the capital and Momo saving it from falling.
There is one thing that makes me believe that Onigashima will crash after all, namely - if Momo stops island from falling into the village, what next - the island will hang in the air and Momo will be forced to produce dragon clouds all the time ???

This island must fall - but hopefully not on the village.

:goyea::choppawhat::kayneshrug:

I see a moment like that as one of the final ones,right before Luffy defeats Kaido or right after
It's more of an imminent thing since the skull is less than 5 minutes from the capital and Kaido has no reason to keep it hovering once it reaches there.

Luffy vs Kaido finale is only beginning so I don't see why this event would be right before/after their fight ends.

W

Wonderful World

More like a year lol, 6 months is like 18 chapters at best and I don't think we are ending this arc anytime in those span of chapters
Another year of Wano...:gonope:

We still need Kaido's backstory, and god knows how long that'll last, so yeah. It's probably close to a year or somewhere in that ballpark, and I'm estimating like thirty or so chapters for it to finish. When it does finally ends, we'll probably be getting some of the best reveals in the story, hopefully.
Post automatically merged:

Raizo waiting room
:cheers:
How do you feel about an entire chapter of Raizo vs. Fuku, with the last page being Zoro or Sanji? :saden:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's more of an imminent thing since the skull is less than 5 minutes from the capital and Kaido has no reason to keep it hovering once it reaches there.

Luffy vs Kaido finale is only beginning so I don't see why this event would be right before/after their fight ends.
Thats right,but considering the fact that this is a big event,and usually these kind of events gets resolved only in the end,that makes me hope that the end of the arc will happen sooner than expected.

Another year of Wano...:gonope:

We still need Kaido's backstory, and god knows how long that'll last, so yeah. It's probably close to a year or somewhere in that ballpark, and I'm estimating like thirty or so chapters for it to finish. When it does finally ends, we'll probably be getting some of the best reveals in the story, hopefully.
Post automatically merged:

How do you feel about an entire chapter of Raizo vs. Fuku, with the last page being Zoro or Sanji? :saden:
I'm ready for this kind of chapter

Everything indicates that Onigashima should fall in the next chapter, if to follow Yuderon prediction and the counting that took place in the chapters. Probably Momo should hold back using its clouds, I'm curious to see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.