Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a guy named Zod who gives spoilers from time to time. Can you confirm his?

~ Big Mom uses her CoC scream this chapter.

~ Big Mom's defense lowers like on WCI when Mother Carmel Picture was shattered.

~ Big Mom's elbaf flashback is revisited.

~Big Mom is defeated.
Who is Zod

You know what I find pathetic @Paperchampion23

You're the same one who thought the Tobi Roppo fights didn't end and I believe you were one of those who wanted those fights to last longer.

But when it comes to the Big Mom fight, it seems like you want the fight to quickly end and you don't seem to care about the fight lasting longer or her getting a proper defeat.

I don't know how you are blind to not notice that Oda has barely shown that much of the Big Mom fight and when he does show a little bit of it, the actual fight we see is really underwhelming and nothing impressive or great.

If Big Mom gets defeated in this arc, the next three or four chapters should mainly be focused on the fight not just one chapter only.

๊ผฌ๋งˆ์™€ ๋ฒ•์€ ๊ฒ€์€ ์ˆ˜์—ผ์ด ๋ฐฉํ•ดํ•˜๊ธฐ ์ „์— ์ •๋ณต์ž ํ•˜ํ‚ค๋ฅผ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•˜์—ฌ ๋น…๋ง˜์„ ๋ฌผ๋ฆฌ์น˜๋ ค๊ณ  ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

๊ฐ€๋ฅด์น˜๋Š” ๊ฒƒ์€ ๊ทธ๊ฐ€ ํ•ญ์ƒ ์—„๋งˆ์˜ ๋šฑ๋šฑํ•œ ํฐ์ƒ‰ ์—‰๋ฉ์ด๋ฅผ ์›ํ–ˆ๊ณ  ๊ทธ์˜ 30์ธ์น˜ ์ž์ง€๋ฅผ ์ฑ„์ฐ์งˆํ–ˆ๋‹ค๊ณ  ๋ฐํ˜”์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

Big Mom์€ Tottoland์—์—†๋Š” ์„ธ ๋ฒˆ์งธ ์ธ์ข…์ด ํ‘์ธ์ž„์„ ๋ฐํž™๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
@BangMi @ScotchInformer @Rorono zoro is this true?

Kid uses ATTACH AND REPELL to create a strong magnetic force that bounces back. The kid was fatally wounded. Law teleports the blast sphere to Big Mom.

Magnetic repulsion forces her out of the castle through the hole into the sky. Kaido and Luffy are shocked. "Linlin!"

She explodes high in the sky. Seeing the little light, the citizens of Wano say, "What a beautiful shooting star, what a blessed night!"
At least this fake is funny. Do we still consider Kid = 1% man?
This was the fake spoiler weaks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.