Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely no point in her getting defeated by Luffy in the future if she falls as a "yonko" by the hands of Law and Kid.

Luffy is basically beating a nobody then for whom he has little to no vendetta against, the only thing to grab on is that one statement from WCI which has been retconned this arc alone.
Did you not read what I said earlier? It doesn't matter what you say or what I say, if Oda wants to find a way to do it then he will do it.

She's a secondary villain guys. The way he treats Kaido vs Linlin is so painfully different its not even funny
She's still a Yonko at the end of the day, she's only a secondary villain for the Wano arc. You are acting like she's another random side villain, she has been a major villain throughout the post timeskip/New World, her character has been build up ever since the Fish-Man Island arc and she was the main antagonist of the WCI arc.

She isn't just some random side villain, she's a major antagonist who deserves a proper defeat.

Did you not read what I said earlier? It doesn't matter what you say or what I say, if Oda wants to find a way to do it then he will do it.

She's still a Yonko at the end of the day, she's only a secondary villain for the Wano arc. You are acting like she's another random side villain, she has been a major villain throughout the post timeskip/New World, her character has been build up ever since the Fish-Man Island arc and she was the main antagonist of the WCI arc.

She isn't just some random side villain, she's a major antagonist who deserves a proper defeat.
It doesn't matter what you do or say, she's getting a proper defeat. :myman:

It could just also mean they get a W (powerup) but it doesn't end till 1040, implying she will lose
Imo
First 2-3 pages of 1039 show some panels of what some characters are doing like Zoro and grim reaper/Nami and Tama/ Brook and Robin/ Hiyori and Orochi
Then the 15 remaining pages are fully focused on Kid & Law vs BM with the chapter ending with them either showing new moves or getting a power up.
The fight continues for the first half of 1040 and ends there.

and I was only giving my reasoning to why I think he wouldn't go that route, otherwise by that token any argument can be chalked up to "if Oda wants to do it he'll do it" lol. I was not trying to counter you specifically

But even more than the Big Mom Pirates, even if they are my favorite Yonko crew, it's really the Beast Pirates that were wasted with this arc.

They never got the chance to show their true power and dangerosity as a Yonko crew and military force, had the plot being so ridiculously against them and at least the Big Mom Pirates had some moments of awesomeness and advantage during WCI arc and it was clear that they couldn't be defeated here.

Here it's the Beast Pirates who felt like the Underdogs, not the Straw Hats and their allies.

But even more than the Big Mom Pirates, even if they are my favorite Yonko crew, it's really the Beast Pirates that were wasted with this arc.

They never got the chance to show their true power and dangerosity as a Yonko crew and military force, had the plot being so ridiculously against them and at least the Big Mom Pirates had some moments of awesomeness and advantage during WCI arc and it was clear that they couldn't be defeated here.

Here it's the Beast Pirates who felt like the Underdogs, not the Straw Hats and their allies.
Jack :josad::josad::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.