Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Last week during breaks, I've been working on a memega. It's a dumb satire on weekly spoiler tweaking. I'm having second thoughts whether people will find it offensive. It's definitely not meant to be. I honestly just enjoy joking around with everybody. And I want to spread some laughs as y'all are waiting for spoilers to drop. I'll post the 2 chapters I have now, and if it's out of bounds I'm asking the mods to delete it.
The memega's title is "Fiends vs Providers" :suresure:

--------------------------------

RIP, MY SIDES JUST ENTERED ORBIT, LMFAO!
Hahahaha, this was so brilliant! Mad props to you @Akai2 , I was genuinely laughing so much at this!

Fantastically edited and written, this is definitely making the wait for the spoilers and next chapter a lot less painful now!

We fiends have been masterfully portrayed by yourself and the amount of effort you put into this clearly shows and paid off!

I also appreciate the cameo of myself, was simultaneously nervous and excited to see myself get included in ine of these someday and how I would be portrayed hahahaha.

Ironically the dialogue doesn't fit me as I've barely interacted with @Master OF Haki as far as I remember but I really appreciate being part of this anyway ofc! Its not an issue ofc, I'm happy to be a cameo, I was worried you would depict my saltier side I have (oh no what I have just suggested?!) but this was much better, thank you hahaha!

The absolutely artistic trolling and accurate satire here and how you portrayed certain people, their roles, attitudes and such, way too good and funny!

Hopefully they will enjoy this too, this made my day much better and I'm still chuckling at a lot of different parts of it now!

I absolutely love it when the OP community makes parody chapters for any reason, they are usually if not always comedy gold!

Last week during breaks, I've been working on a memega. It's a dumb satire on weekly spoiler tweaking. I'm having second thoughts whether people will find it offensive. It's definitely not meant to be. I honestly just enjoy joking around with everybody. And I want to spread some laughs as y'all are waiting for spoilers to drop. I'll post the 2 chapters I have now, and if it's out of bounds I'm asking the mods to delete it.

:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.