Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you think about the possibility of Shanks being the one who informed WG about Luffy, his DF and the real ability of Luffy ? Shanks did say he was going to talk about a certain person and most of us assumed he was talking about BB while in reality it was Luffy

what do you think about the possibility of Shanks being the one who informed WG about Luffy, his DF and the real ability of Luffy ? Shanks did say he was going to talk about a certain person and most of us assumed he was talking about BB while in reality it was Luffy
Didn't the WG know about Luffy's DF since at the very least marine ford and that's me being conservative.

Calling Zoro a “Character” is maddd debatable

I’d argue he’s more of male fanservice for the sweaty neckbeards out there that worship him
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is dead at the end of the chapter. We see hawkins reminding us of the 1% person again. Oda is insinuating that it was Zoro
Give me your tears cuck
Bro ***** deadass worship Zoro
:nicagesmile: That shit crazy

I really dread the gomu gomu is going to be special but there's also some serious chicken and egg situation going on, basically the fruit is considered important because CP9 had it but at the same time they didn't know it was important until just now so
:luffywat:

Status
Not open for further replies.