Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I'm not.
I have been an OP fan for almost 20 years. I started reading the manga at an early age.
My uncle went to Japan and I still remember he brought me two mangas. One Piece and City Hunter. City Hunter was a famous manga in the 90s. It's a story written by Tsukasa Hojo. I used to be a big fan of it too.
After that, I couldn't buy the manga due to how rare it was in my city, especially in the late 2000s. Luckily, a famous french channel called "Manga" started airing the anime. Till one day shortly after 9/11 tragedy, I found a comic shop by coincidence. The owner happened to be a fan of the series. Since that day I never missed a chapter.
I'm a big fan of Zoro. I can't imagine seeing him die though he's a fictional character. But it's a childhood thing that dates back to more than 20 years.

And you were just 6 months, I cant believe this. It is amazing. So young, maybe at age 8 you already thought as a Hokage.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

I swear I'm not.
I have been an OP fan for almost 20 years. I started reading the manga at an early age.
My uncle went to Japan and I still remember he brought me two mangas. One Piece and City Hunter. City Hunter was a famous manga in the 90s. It's a story written by Tsukasa Hojo. I used to be a big fan of it too.
After that, I couldn't buy the manga due to how rare it was in my city, especially in the late 2000s. Luckily, a famous french channel called "Manga" started airing the anime. Till one day shortly after 9/11 tragedy, I found a comic shop by coincidence. The owner happened to be a fan of the series. Since that day I never missed a chapter.
I'm a big fan of Zoro. I can't imagine seeing him die though he's a fictional character. But it's a childhood thing that dates back to more than 20 years.
He won't die, he'll come back. It is One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.