Status
Not open for further replies.
All you speak on is Sanji but trying to criticize me

it’s just ironic. Make sure you figure yourself out before trying to figure someone else out weirdo
Lmao, I actually mostly shit on redon or amuse sanji stans such as yourself. I like how your reply actually has fuck all to do with what I said.

I agreed it was ironic that a ztard talked shit directly after I said that it's not only Ztards

I don't know how you got the impression I was trying to figure you out, that'd be a waste of both of our times bc I do not give a single shit about you I just think it's funny you whine about zorotards 24/7 when you post predominantly about zoro

Lmao, I actually mostly shit on redon or amuse sanji stans such as yourself. I like how your reply actually has fuck all to do with what I said.

I agreed it was ironic that a ztard talked shit directly after I said that it's not only Ztards

I don't know how you got the impression I was trying to figure you out, that'd be a waste of both of our times bc I do not give a single shit about you I just think it's funny you whine about zorotards 24/7 when you post predominantly about zoro
I post predominantly about Sanji
Your zfandom cries and tries to play victim when I clown the absolute fuck out of them

That’s literally all

The only one’s who’d dare try to provoke me are z tards. I’ve never been called out by any other Sanji stan or an admiraltard nor a yonko stan. I don’t assume they’re a Zorostan, I know they are

Status
Not open for further replies.