Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of the strawhats not having any haki is criminal to me

Nameless fodder in the New World have 2 types

Yet Franky and Robin hit F6 level without 1 type learned?

Franky uses tech so you can give him a pass but Robin wtf? Wasn't she with the revolutionaries
Robin obviously has at minimum observation haki, she's compared directly with Rebecca in dressrosa defending against Cabbage's speed blitz. Rebecca barely dodges and still gets clipped in the head and Luffy goes "wow she knows observation haki pretty good!" Later the same speed blitz vs Robin and she effortlessly stops him before he gets close. So robins CoO is better than Rebecca's.

Franky grabs and lands punches on Caribou who is used by Pekoms as an example of logias who can't defend against haki. This means Franky has armament haki because he's grabbing the true body of and damaging a logia.

Sometimes the manga will not openly tell you these things but just look at what happens when Oda shows you comparisons with the same enemy/situation and you can see for yourself

G

Gorosei Informer

Franky uses tech so you can give him a pass but Robin wtf? Wasn't she with the revolutionaries
Exactly! The Revolutionaries even offered to train her and were worried about her in her flashback during the Maria fight! Plus seeing what Sabo can do, it baffles me that Robiin didn't learn haki too from them!

kingufy:nicagesmile::robinsweat:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

this is why i think Elbaf will be an arc for Strawhats to training haki.

Exactly! The Revolutionaries even offered to train her and were worried about her in her flashback during the Maria fight! Plus seeing what Sabo can do, it baffles me that Robiin didn't learn haki too from them!

kingufy:nicagesmile::robinsweat:
I hope her new Demonio form will have some practical use for future battles
I already like that it kinda has some sorta subtle CoC to it since Black Maria was shitting her pants when she first saw it

C

Cruxroux

Half of strawhats rely on monster trio either way. With Brook, Franky, Jimbei are another trio which never ask for help. They just face it. And remaining strawhats really ain't Combat type. They do have powers But their designation is completely different. Nami is a navigator , Ussop is a sniper , Chopper is a doctor , Robin looks after the ponelglyphs reading. These people really don't have to fight. Even crocus in Roger crew didn't had haki. While being one of the main.

G

Gorosei Informer

I hope her new Demonio form will have some practical use for future battles
I already like that it kinda has some sorta subtle CoC to it since Black Maria was shitting her pants when she first saw it
Yeah absolutely! She needs to resolve that issue of her giant self and limbs being especially vulnerable but also her limbs in general being vulnerable too. Hardening would definitely help greatly with that.

I felt like Robin had to be using haki with Demonion too even, it did feel like a sort of CoC moment to me too. I really liked it a lot.

I wanna saw Oda was inspired by Kali for that new form of Robin too somehow:

Yeah absolutely! She needs to resolve that issue of her giant self and limbs being especially vulnerable but also her limbs in general being vulnerable too. Hardening would definitely help greatly with that.

I felt like Robin had to be using haki with Demonion too even, it did feel like a sort of CoC moment to me too. I really liked it a lot.

I wanna saw Oda was inspired by Kali for that new form of Robin too somehow:

Her apparent Fishman Karate training needs to be explored more too as well

Status
Not open for further replies.