Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still funny hearing people did not so much information and fact that supports ZKK.

In the latest chapter Oda had Kaido destroyed the other giant horn at the exact same location that Zoro cut off the other horn off and they think it's just pure coincidence. He could have had Kaido destroy it at any other spot but he chose not to.
thats a fact that supports zkk?
lol
this has to be satire

It depends on how it is delivered imo. Zoro being KO'd and dying while some bum ass random Wano citizen puts the pieces of his backstory together would be lame.

Who's gonna prove that the Wano samurai are actually formidable? Not the scabbards, and they're the best samurai that Wano has lmao. TBH it would actually prove Kaido and Orochi right if they had to rely on a foreign pirate deity to save them from their issues...unless somehow it's fucking Momonosuke who the people of Wano recognize as the second savior alongside Luffy

It's like...we've waited 25 damn years to actually get this info about Zoro, to have him cement himself as someone worthy of being the WSS and the second coming of Ryuma. If Oda can't deliver on the character who is only second to Luffy in pretty much any story-related aspect, whether that be popularity, importance, strength, etc. then that's absurd

People say Zoro fans are greedy for wanting any more out of him. I'm sorry, but defeating the villain's strongest subordinate like he always does and being involved in a brief scuffle with Kaido doesn't cut it...he's had like a 5-10% increase in his importance to the arc thus far and that shouldn't cut it. No Zoro fan should feel ashamed for wanting more

As I said this is Oda's chance to actually prove why Zoro is necessary, why he is worthy of what he is bound to accomplish, who he is at his core, where he comes from...this is the only chance

A post-arc lore dump is not enough for all of that in my eyes, and I hope a lot of other people can see why
I agree with everything you said! I want ZKK. I mainly want to see if the Grim Plot connects to Zoro’s backstory at all.

The difference by then is that if you don't follow the trend you'll be labeled a bigot, racist, fundamentalist, conservative manwoman binary terrorist.
I can see that happening. 30 years from now people like me will be called ultra right wing, AI discriminating and potentially dangerous.
Post automatically merged:

i went through the show yourself thread, half the pictures are gone lol
that's natural. Many people deleted their old photos

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
And how do you know that it wasn't Oda trying to make those connections?
Is it so random that in an arc where Kaidou, the only villian so far who wants to die, Zoro got the sword named "Enma" which literallly means Hell, and he named himself King Of Hell, and he got the connection to Ryumaa, who slayed a Dragon above the Flower capital, and guess where are we now?
Denjirou fucked off from the manga for 40 chapters and then made a comeback to kill Orochi. Where's the build up in that?
I’d say what we have right now in regards to all the parallels and connections is enough to create a solid imagery of ZKK. I do feel like the story needs to move in a direction that makes it more likely in the immediate narrative, but that will either happen or not in the next few chapters.

Either way it would still look better than Denjiro’s thing, the only way it couldn’t is if he just suddenly blinks into the sky and chops his head off fully awake and healed out of nowhere, which has about a 0% chance of happening

And how do you know that it wasn't Oda trying to make those connections?
Is it so random that in an arc where Kaidou, the only villian so far who wants to die, Zoro got the sword named "Enma" which literallly means Hell, and he named himself King Of Hell, and he got the connection to Ryumaa, who slayed a Dragon above the Flower capital, and guess where are we now?
Denjirou fucked off from the manga for 40 chapters and then made a comeback to kill Orochi. Where's the build up in that?
Make thematic connections all you want, it's not what I'm discussing lol. I'm also just not discussing it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.