Status
Not open for further replies.
If my posts here would count, I would have probably the tripple amount of my official posts 😂
Roughly half of my posts are in waiting room.:kobeha:
I really don't understand this
:choppawhat:
The posts in the groundfloor section don't add to the count
So TAC is like the rebelling young Kaido in this Community?

:gokulaugh:
TAC is the ADHD class clown
doesn't matter I have food or not. I would rather sleep hungry than not smoking.
:believe:
Love hurts but Oda's current writing hurts more
Kinda reminds me of this quote

Thanks man I appreciate it. Just tired of being walked over and bullied IRL.
That former friend who attacked me and my neighbour as well as many others set smear campaigns against me, trying to frame me for what They did or as the aggressor but when my friend assaulted me, I refused to strike back even though he cut my neck and almost killed me.

To this day I wish I had retaliated against that fucking son of a bitch lmao. It would have gotten used against me though guaranteed.

I walked into my former job with the neck wound healing and they promised to ban the guy permanently for going there, I met him from that place and was his peer mentor too. 2 weeks later, they brought him back without telling me, openly telling the others not to tell me too and had the nerve to imply that I deserved it and caused it too.
I left that day without ever looking back once.

I've seen a few assaults happen there and our group leader blamed the victim and conditioned us to try to believe the same thing too. Talking shit about the victims after they left and even accusing girls of lying of being assaulted in a certain way by guys there too.
I can‘t understand men which wants the upper hand. They‘re sick people for sure.
Post automatically merged:

My count is over 125K now
dayumm… 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.