Status
Not open for further replies.
My bet was not even related to that. How can you try to argue with me if you aren’t even able to read the bet?
i already said this before and you still wasn’t able to read it. Please go back to school if your reading comprehension is that bad.
Would you car for me to repost the bet you screen shotted? You bet was Kidd being the one to put her down. He didn't hence why you lost the bet. Seems like someones memory be hazy

Apparently the wsj staff so confident about this chapter that the next one gets a color spread and everything. Whatever happens must be exciting from their point of view. So far the lack of hype makes me suspicious though... Maybe its gonna be a lonely celebration for the staff next week. lol.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

The only one talking out of his ass is you and pathy hose. Feats and portrayal state otherwise.

Bigmom not once highlighted Kidds attack being affective. If so show the panel

She not once ever stated she received damaged unless she was already internally wounded by law first. Again if that's no the case then show the panel. .

Laws attacks pierced through bigmom, the castle , onigashima and a part of wano. Kidds attack literally only pushed her down one floor.

Law is the only one between the two taking coated armament fists point blank from a yonko.

If not show the panel of Kidd taking coated attacks point blank.

Just pure delusional you guys are stuck in
Kidd fought Big Mom while being injured.
Kidd was overpowering Yonko with just pure strength.
Only people who are stronger than Kidd in allaince are Luffy , Law or maybe Marco.

The only one talking out of his ass is you and pathy hose. Feats and portrayal state otherwise.

Bigmom not once highlighted Kidds attack being affective. If so show the panel

She not once ever stated she received damaged unless she was already internally wounded by law first. Again if that's no the case then show the panel. .

Laws attacks pierced through bigmom, the castle , onigashima and a part of wano. Kidds attack literally only pushed her down one floor.

Law is the only one between the two taking coated armament fists point blank from a yonko.

If not show the panel of Kidd taking coated attacks point blank.

Just pure delusional you guys are stuck in
Law is More or less like luffy.
He has OP devil fruit in the verse. Like luffy hito hito no mi.
Both fruits are ridicilous.
I won't compare which is better but it was obvious from the start Luffy and Law would do more to kaido and Bigmam. they were the ones who created the alliance in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.