Status
Not open for further replies.
:bamathink: green bull running away isn't that bad, Shanks and his entire crew+ the alliance + sanji are all huge threats to nearly anyone even individually, so I don't see why him running away would be a problem, even yonkos in this situation would just leave or get stomped

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oh you mean when he got stomped? When she literally kept him alive just to put him in the book

out of all times to hype brook you use the only time he got destroyed smh. I though you were talking about when he cut her homie
That's you shouldn't butt in trying to act smart when you don't know what others are talking about. Ndule said someone like Momo would never one-on-one a Yonko and I showed him a page of Big Mom fighting Brook. No one's trying to prove Brook is Yonko level here lmao.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
:bamathink: green bull running away isn't that bad, Shanks and his entire crew+ the alliance + sanji are all huge threats to nearly anyone even individually, so I don't see why him running away would be a problem, even yonkos in this situation would just leave or get stomped
The Momo scenario is nonsense. Oda would NEVER disrespect an Admiral like that.

And yes, Greenbull alone and some fodders over in a single battleship (that he requested earlier) cannot hold off the entire RHPs. Especially with the Alliance also being there.

As usual, it's just the regular Admiral downplay/twisting of context at work. Don't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.