Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? I said it failed to break it because it failed to break it in canon. The same shit applies to any other character, not just kid. It was a direct hit. Once again, if you're too upset by something that literally happened on the panel, then take it out with the man who wrote it.
I’m not upset I’m saying what kind of logic is that? It didn’t destroy the building and what?

You over here saying dumb shit like all the admirals fold big mom… with what feats?

What has greenbull or fujitora doing showing they can beat big mom? Meteors? Branches? Big mom cuts off of those down.

You just keep showing your bias everytime you post a reply

The ending of the arc is shit but other than that

It was miles better than op
Bro the ending is what determines a series. I agree till mid that Opm was peak delivering top chapter after tip chapter. But then Murata left powersclae out of park. He did Garaou dirty and other problems. Hoping the final few chapters save it otherwise it would be another 6/10 story. But yeah at peak OPM is incomparable sadly its going downhall

Huh? It wasn't one hit. Big Mom knocked him down multiple times and Brook got up. She even admits he put up a good fight after capturing him.
Oh you mean when he got stomped? When she literally kept him alive just to put him in the book

out of all times to hype brook you use the only time he got destroyed smh. I though you were talking about when he cut her homie

Bro the ending is what determines a series. I agree till mid that Opm was peak delivering top chapter after tip chapter. But then Murata left powersclae out of park. He did Garaou dirty and other problems. Hoping the final few chapters save it otherwise it would be another 6/10 story. But yeah at peak OPM is incomparable sadly its going downhall
Agree with you.
This arc, until the the last part (from the centipede fight onwards) has been really bad and disconnected from the rest of the story thematically.
I just hope the rest of the story returns to the roots of what OPM is supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.