Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah like I said you are just biased and weird because none of what you say makes sense. Cutting the meteors is not even a big feat it’s easy doflamingo and law we’re doing it casually in dressrosa. Big mom already has multiple cutting feats showing she can cut it

A bunch of iron bars? Once again downplaying kid like you always do. The attack is a attack that hits big mom from all directions. Nobody has that kind of attack.How is greenbull gonna suck the nutrients out of big moms body? He can’t surpass her iron body. Everything you say gets more and more ridiculous.Big mom can use one mothers misery and beat greenbull from what we seen.

You are the type of person who would say king pushes big mom to extreme diff.
:suresure:

Anyone who believes GB beats BM after this chapter is a clown

Actually no admiral can beat her
She has better physical stats, haki and also counter them hard + can heal herself.

It's stupid to assume something that is stated in 2 different vivre cards is true, I can't imagine what would be smart to assume for you. :bamathink:
it's stupid to assume Kaido NEVER left wano in 20 years expect 1 time
it's stupid to assume he did take rest of his crew for something much smaller but not for the war

"not being mentioned by data book" won't means much

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule props to you lol.

Your random agenda-fueled ramblings about Momo & Greenbull has singlehandedly shook a good amount of Admiral fans into believing your nonsense and are losing their shit over virtually nothing lmao.
Gotta give him credit.

Ndule: logs onto OJ/WG for a decade, never once mentions that he has secret French spoiler providers who feed him spoiler info,

Ndule in 1054: suddenly and randomly claims his French spoiler providers who he’s never mentioned before told him what was going to happen in 1054, and is then immediately proven horribly wrong,

Ndule in 1055: claims his French spoiler providers told him more shit that sounds made up,

@EmperorKinyagi :

Last edited:
Gotta give him credit.

Ndule: logs onto OJ/WG for a decade, never once mentions that he has secret French spoiler providers who feed him spoiler info,

Ndule in 1054: suddenly and randomly claims his French spoiler providers who he’s never mentioned before told him what was going to happen in 1054, and is then immediately proven horribly wrong,

Ndule in 1055: claims his French spoiler providers told him more shit that sounds made up,

@EmperorKinyagi @MarineHQ62 :
Don't lump me together with that turncoat. I don't believe a thing about Ndule's lies. Dude waited for the spoilers to nearly come out to talk about nearly confirmed shit and pretend like his provider told him that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Gotta give him credit.

@EmperorKinyagi @MarineHQ62 :
Thought u swapped his un in the editor.

Emperor Kinyagi LMAOOOOOO.

I’m not upset I’m saying what kind of logic is that? It didn’t destroy the building and what?

You over here saying dumb shit like all the admirals fold big mom… with what feats?

What has greenbull or fujitora doing showing they can beat big mom? Meteors? Branches? Big mom cuts off of those down.

You just keep showing your bias everytime you post a reply
That guy is a fraud and a Ladmiral in disguise.

it's stupid to assume Kaido NEVER left wano in 20 years expect 1 time
it's stupid to assume he did take rest of his crew for something much smaller but not for the war

"not being mentioned by data book" won't means much
No Kaido didn't leave Wano to go after a fight in 20 years and no other Beast Pirate of the multiple officers that Kaido has went to marineford, if they did we would have that information like we have for King. :ohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.