Status
Not open for further replies.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Honestly man, I really hate the aura stuff, because it's the equivalent of a shaky cam during fighting sequences to hide the shitty animation/coreography.

I have 0 expectations for any animated fight.
Maybe in 15 years during One Piece - Rebirth anime remake with One Pace editting and better timeframes for animators to make the episodes.
Cheaper animation tends to be overloaded with VFX to make it appear more impressive. It's basically chromed plastic, it's nice and shiny but as soon as you apply pressure it it folds like a cheap toy you'd find in a dollar store. Even the best animated OP episodes have excessive VFX plastered all over them, and it seems to be the trend right now with Wano

Some people claim that Mihawk was just going slow and not trying when in Marineford he even states that his sword don't know restraints (after being proven slower than pre-ts luffy). Mihawk is like the mr. satan of One Piece alongside buggy.

Some people claim that Mihawk was just going slow and not trying when in Marineford he even states that his sword don't know restraints (after being proven slower than pre-ts luffy). Mihawk is like the mr. satan of One Piece alongside buggy.
Yeah, because that makes a lot of sense

Zoro is training to defeat Mr. Satan

that's what Oda wants one of his protagonists and favorite characters end goal to be

Drumz said kidd is a fraud today
Drumz still mad kid and law took down BM

Don't expect him to say something good about kid
For him kid a fraud for acting shook and commenting
Post automatically merged:

how is everyone became spoiler provider now :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Lol basically most wants clouds while stealing posts from here as hints or spoilers.

R

rubblerust

I greatly dislike Chaka:

I don't hate him because he is too insignificant for hate. His hairstyle annoys me the way he's split the hair twice at the sides. He is too fat and out of shape to guard a cinderblock, nevermind the kingdom of Alabasta. He looks like he's too dumb to dress himself in the morning and has to consult an illustrated instruction manual every time.

He's a fraud

"He wasn't serious that's why"
Doffy was so casual and ended up having beatt portrayal and feats than Mihawk at MF
Kizaru was also fooling around and did more.

Mihawk is a just a fraud top tier

Yeah, because that makes a lot of sense

Zoro is training to defeat Mr. Satan

that's what Oda wants one of his protagonists and favorite characters end goal to be
It's okay to cope

You will always see Oda wanking Shanks, while your Mihawk hasn't been hyped in NW or Wano.
Even at MF all they did was hype his slash which jozu blocked easily

When will YCs, Admirals and Yonko hype Mihawk as someone really powerful?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah, okay

just a Mihawk hater, pointless to talk to
I'm not a "mihawk hater".
I'm just skeptical.
I KNOW Zoro vs Mihawk is gonna be pog, big slashes flying left and right, etc, etc.
But I can't get hyped about Mihawk if the ONE TIME he should have flexed how impressive he was, he got blocked by everyone and their mother.
Doesn't matter ifI think his design is awesome, or his introduction was great, etc.
Believe me, despite my jokes, you won't ever see me seriously saying something like: "hurr durr, character X negs Lihawk hurr durr".

vivre card hyped mihawk by saying he got no more worthy challenger. by saying he's waiting for a swordsman that surpass his rival shanks. if mihawk isnt above shanks than who the hell wrote those vivre cards

vivre card hyped mihawk by saying he got no more worthy challenger. by saying he's waiting for a swordsman that surpass his rival shanks. if mihawk isnt above shanks than who the hell wrote those vivre cards
:seriously:editors write them

And certain infos on vivrecaed have been proven false many times

"Mihawk didn’t every swordsmen until no challenger was left" false already simce the manga actually shows that Mihawk didn't even fight every top swordsmen before or after becoming WSS

Status
Not open for further replies.