Status
Not open for further replies.
She literally fucking says she wants to join, why do you act like this is like Carrot or whatever, where people merely theorized she would want to join?
Dude please pick up a book. I beg.

Don't tell me I didn't try to warn you. If someone's dumb enough to believe that anything a character says will happen, actually has to happen...in a fictional story...then they deserve to be malding and crying right now. Maybe next time don't be so gullible, especially for bait that obvious.

Whaddaya say? :queenhear:

G

Gorosei Informer

This is all I can find about it atm @Kamikaze35 told me about it:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1579719

Oda:
Congratulations for Great Gintama Exhibition!!

I don't care about the parodies of ONE PIECE in Gintama. I appreciate it. What bothers me is this collaboration autograph.
I have been asked many times to draw collaboration autographs for many mangas, but I totally can't imagine a scene such as Gin-san and Luffy putting their arms around their shoulders.
I'd like to decline this collaboration offer.

This is the first time for ONE PIECE to decline a collaboration with other mangas. (Oda says in this autograph, "I decline this collaboration.""コラボ拒否")

That being said, Sorachi-san, Gintama's author, is a mangaka whom I can respect since he works with his manga so seriously.
I can respect him despite him having started his career as a mangaka later than me.

I'd like to praise him more, but I don't do it today since too much praise from me might be an interference with his work. I respect you.

Status
Not open for further replies.