Status
Not open for further replies.
So we got so far:

Yamato is not joining. In past chapters Tama was rejected, Momo is definetely staying as Shogun and Kinemon with his wife.

Carrot, on the other hand, is the only character who still has some chances and does not appear in 1057, making it the more sus.

I mean, guys... it's over. It's Carrot.
Tama rejected? She was the one who said she was gonna join when they’d come back
:suresure:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
personally i don’t consider her a character that deserves a treatment similar to kin or momo’s

plus if she’s jumping on the sunny we should see it in the chapter since SHs are already at the beach
If she stowaway again it's going to be revealed after they set sail like literally every other stowaway ever including the first time Carrot did it.

Carrot still has that connection to Pedro which Luffy said his name during the Gear 5 fight. So she is at least getting a goodbye as well as giving an answer to the dukes question in the case she doesn't end up joining.

G

Gorosei Informer

The blue-haired bandits! Film Blue would be great, we need a Bugg film! Love all the desert outfits and unique clothes people use with Vivi, a lot of them bring out her character well.

Buggy has such a fun/cute personality, I've just fallen more and more in love with him. Over time, the nose becomes a feature. Imagining a tsundere Buggy splitting apart while arguing with Shanks just makes me laugh and smile.

Who know, Ivankov is still kicking. We could get fem-buggy at some point. (I'm still holding out for Ivankov to come to Wano and give Kiki a full sex change. It would be nice after everything she's gone through).
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RedOniBlueOni

Absolutely agree, especially with him becoming a Yonko and the Cross Guild stuff. Would make a perfect parallel to Film Red and thus Shanks ofc. Shanks and Buggy even embody the Red Oni Blue Oni trope too so ik fits even more. Figurative brothers at least getting films together.

I want a Film Black for Blackbeard too.

Buggys personality has always been the spirit of OP too, he embodies a lot of Odas personality and Japanese humour and such.

His interactions at Impel Down and especially Marineford really made me laugh and he has great chemistry with Luffy too. His DF has INSANE potential too and hes clearly a much smarter man than implied so far, he hinted at it in Marineford and he seems like the typical genius putting on a facade of idiocy type character.

Lmfao Ivankov! I'm so sad Invankov never swapped Sanjis gender! How did that NEVER happen?! It would have been great character development for him potentially too! UNless he was planning on Sanji becoming Nami instead as he did at Punk Hazard ofc lol.

Yeah, I've really hoped for Kiku to get her sex change from Ivankov somehow and I know the people who say Yamato is and want her to be male would love that too ofc.

I just want Ivankov to troll the fuck out of more people with gender swapping and whatever other hormone nonsense he can do too lol.

If she stowaway again it's going to be revealed after they set sail like literally every other stowaway ever including the first time Carrot did it.

Carrot still has that connection to Pedro which Luffy said his name during the Gear 5 fight. So she is at least getting a goodbye as well as giving an answer to the dukes question in the case she doesn't end up joining.
i don’t think oda is going to replicate the very same thing twice. if strawhats are leaving, it’s because the farewell was offscreened

G

Gorosei Informer

People who like the 13 people thing connecting to Christianity with Jesus and his Disciples could point out that Carrot would be a traitor, but, IMO, Robin already played the Judas role.

If it turns out that Oda scrapped an entire "Carrot is a traitor and feels guilty over it plot", though... LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
There was a theory of Denjiro being the Judas because of a reference to 30 pieces of silver with him in Oden flashback too lol. Ive joked Shanks will be a Judas as Burgess is the "Jesus of OP" but Kanjuro was the real Judas to Odens "Jesus" ofc.

I remember the wild theories of how Jack find Zou and who the traitor was too. Bariete that monkey mink was popular but Kanjuro was suspected for a long time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.