Status
Not open for further replies.
:usoprice:
Shanks villain theories really died
Antagonist*

You are simplifying the conversation. It's not about Shanks being evil or bad. It never has been this way.

Btw, I never said he was any of these things or a snitch or some simple bad guy.

The movie does not answer this Question. It's obvious he's against the Marines and "some" WG goals. He's a pirate. The question is if he's at all against Luffy on any level (it could be as simple as competing with Luffy for one piece, thats it). The Gorosei conversation is still a very weird one.

Yamato goes with the SHs but doesnt officially joins:kata:
Switch it around where Yamato joins but stays in Wano (even if its just till Laugh Tale or something like that) it’s clear Yamato will be with the crew at some point.

That’s why you had leakers say Yamato fans can be happy and a bit sad.

That you can say nobody wins and that nobody losses.

And if people ask if I did have spoilers or such I think @SDfear and such.

Antagonist*

You are simplifying the conversation. It's not about Shanks being evil or bad. It never has been this way.

Btw, I never said he was any of these things or a snitch or some simple bad guy.

The movie does not answer this Question. It's obvious he's against the Marines and "some" WG goals. He's a pirate. The question is if he's at all against Luffy on any level (it could be as simple as competing with Luffy for one piece, thats it). The Gorosei conversation is still a very weird one.
Nah I’m not. I didn’t say antagonist but Out and Out Villain theories have definitely died.

There’s no way he can fully be a 100% Evil character when Oda goes out of his way in Film Red to show once again how Villainous the Marines are.

Im not saying he won’t be an antagonist though

Switch it around where Yamato joins but stays in Wano (even if its just till Laugh Tale or something like that) it’s clear Yamato will be with the crew at some point.

That’s why you had leakers say Yamato fans can be happy and a bit sad.

That you can say nobody wins and that nobody losses.

And if people ask if I did have spoilers or such I think @SDfear and such.
Her joining but staying would be worse than her not joining but leaving, unless she comes back after like, 1 arc. The whole point is that she wants adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.