Status
Not open for further replies.
Still same shit. Little relevance for the raid. Orochi lost all impact after betrayal. Waste of time. Made no one care enough for the end of this chapter, people cared more about Tama's fucked up past than this, that tells you all about Denjiro. He was a character reserved for closing Wano but zero impact.
no resolution the the cycle of hatred and revenge between clans too

How we feeling, Chads? Been saving a bottle of scotch, Glenmorangie grand vintage 1996, single malt, in case something major happens, like my first child or getting a sudden inheritance worth millions. Planning on toasting Carrot with that bad boy if she gets confirmed. I've been waiting to taste that shit for years now, but nothing quite important enough has happened. Carrot joining is that something.​

Oh that. I don't care too much about that either way, elves are supposed to be as pale as an Englishman but it doesn't hurt me at all if they wanna add in black elves or dwarves or hobbits or anything for representation.
They can be at least consistent with it. Make the whole human/dwarven/elven race black/white skinned, this is fictional work not university campus.

How we feeling, Chads? Been saving a bottle of scotch, Glenmorangie grand vintage 1996, single malt, in case something major happens, like my first child or getting a sudden inheritance worth millions. Planning on toasting Carrot with that bad boy if she gets confirmed. I've been waiting to taste that shit for years now, but nothing quite important enough has happened. Carrot joining is that something.​
Man stfu

am convinced he rushed it but whatever
Koruzumi clan wasn't even properly defined and characterized.. wasn't this supposed to be the Uchiha of OnePiece with 0 physical and ocular prowess instead

like if we had blokes from the Koruzumi clan in the war.. who opposed Kaido becuz they knew Orochi was wrong it would have shown some moral understanding of this dispute between the clan..

there was so much profound potential this plot could have tapped into

Status
Not open for further replies.