Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any leakers release the official images of shueisha/mangaplus from chapter 1058 of One Piece please? I'm being polite and I'm not asking too much, could any leaker help me, or rather help us with this? here in Brazil, there is a saying that goes something like this "Who shares, multiplies!"
ops, I'm sorry for screaming so loud

Can any leakers release the official images of shueisha/mangaplus from chapter 1058 of One Piece please? I'm being polite and I'm not asking too much, could any leaker help me, or rather help us with this? here in Brazil, there is a saying that goes something like this "Who shares, multiplies!"
Dude, U literally wanna take down this forum wtf

:beckmoji::beckmoji::beckmoji::beckmoji:

Stop it.

ask for pictures of the carrot in the barrel for me.

yes i would love it if they release the official images of shueisha/mangaplus from chapter 1058 of One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.