Status
Not open for further replies.
Give us some real spoiler @Pringles
- chapter 1058: prrrt prrrt
- chapter starts with Shanks telling the Gorousei that Luffy needs to get a higher bounty increase because of JoyBoy
- @YASER sends a DM to Shanks and asks him to make Zoro's lower than Sanji's
- the five elders and Imu bow to Shanks and agree, they propose him to call Morgans
- Morgans' den den mushi goes prrrt prrrt and Shanks talks to him
- Jinbe gets the newspaper but because he is a fish, he can't read
- Chopper then gets it but since he is a reindeer, he can't read either
- Nami reads it instead, the news say the following: "Zoro: 100 berries, Sanji: 1.5 billion berries, etc."
- Sanji does a dab that goes "prrrt"
- then the newspaper says: "the pirate Monkey D. Luffy ate a legendary devil fruit that gives him godly powers, although there are a lot of plotholes present in the story and resin would have been a better choice, his bounty was increased to 5 billion"
- chapter then switches to Wano, Momo shoved Luffy's flag inside Kinemon's ass, Kinemon farts a loud "prrrt"
- in an amazing double spread, Yamato is shown banging Momo in dragon form
- chapter ends with Yamato reaching the SHs and telling them "I did what I had to do in Wano"

This is what happens when you have no anti-botting system
Lmao nope.
"I heard that there seemed to be some movements online organized by fans to come together to cast votes for unexpected characters. That didn’t get past the production team (laugh). It’s amazing how different the preferences towards these characters are all over the world and it was so fun seeing how it went down for Robin and Carrot. "

Status
Not open for further replies.