Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a Big Mom fan... so.

But, why do not read the entire message?
I don't wanna get into arguments about topics like these in this forum, but I just don't see how making Im a woman would make it political or bad. The "evil queen" concept has been a trope for centuries. It's not a new thing that was created for girlboss points.

With Kaguya, the issue wasn't that she was a woman, it's that she appeared out of nowhere and became the final boss with no emotional stakes or hype whatsoever.

Maybe I just don't understand your point. I'm not sure what this "Politics Piece" you're referring to means.

She doesn't have anything
She started a propaganda against perospero when he didn't do anything and got her ass handed to her.

You are just a furry
He killed her mentor? Of course she's gonna feel some typa way about it. Not to mention that she's what...? 15? 16?

She hasn't matured yet. She doesn't have the same life experience as everyone else involved. This may be the first time she's lost someone this close to her and she's forced to deal with the pain

At the start of the timeskip Luffy was shaking just at the mention of Akainu (and he may seek revenge later on) but Carrot who's years younger than him is expected to take it?

I'll admit that Carrot's character was handled poorly in Wano (like most things) but let's not act like people don't have a reason for liking Carrot especially after her performance in WCI.

"You are just a furry" Yeah I'm wasting my time. Thought I could convince you but nvm

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I don't wanna get into arguments about topics like these in this forum, but I just don't see how making Im a woman would make it political or bad. The "evil queen" concept has been a trope for centuries. It's not a new thing that was created for girlboss points.

With Kaguya, the issue wasn't that she was a woman, it's that she appeared out of nowhere and became the final boss with no emotional stakes or hype whatsoever.

Maybe I just don't understand your point. I'm not sure what this "Politics Piece" you're referring to means.
Nah dude You really jumped on the poor guy he didn't meant what your implying

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He killed her mentor? Of course she's gonna feel some typa way about it. Not to mention that she's what...? 15? 16?

She hasn't matured yet. She doesn't have the same life experience as everyone else involved. This may be the first time she's lost someone this close to her and she's forced to deal with the pain

At the start of the timeskip Luffy was shaking just at the mention of Akainu (and he may seek revenge later on) but Carrot who's years younger than him is expected to take it?

I'll admit that Carrot's character was handled poorly in Wano (like most things) but let's not act like people don't have a reason for liking Carrot especially after her performance in WCI.

"You are just a furry" Yeah I'm wasting my time. Thought I could convince you but nvm
You just exposed yourself furry.
Peros didn't kill anything

one piece chapter 1060: "The Man Marked with Flame"

- cover shows katakuri lying down on ground. "Will you someday beat big mom, oven?"
- the story goes back to the strawhats sailing the sea. Nami says they are going to reach their destination soon
- everyone is chilling on the ship. Sanji is playing with chuji, who has become his pet
- usopp is looking through a goggle. He has confused feeling upon seeing a vast plain land without anything there
- the ship reaches the land. The strawhats take off from the ship. Sanji is worried because chuji runs off in this new island
- luffy zoro jinbe franky sanji starts exploring the land while looking for chuuji as well. The rest strawhats stay on the ship
- the land seems untouched, there is no sign of any living creature.
- after a while, they notice there is something unnatural about the land. The terrain of the land is not flat, like it has been cut by something
- They see someone standing far away from them. A man with a sword.
- the man is staring at them. Various flame scars are seen across his body. The man then turns back.
- Upon walking, the man accidentally steps on a rat to death. It was chuji.
- sanji is furious and uses IJ. Sanji attacks him from behind.
- Sanji's legs crack
- sanji: "AAAAGGGGHHHHHH". Sanji crawls on the ground and lets out a wail.
- the man unsheathes his sword and jumps at the other strawhats.
- zoro unsheathes sandai kitetsu
- zoro clashes with the unknown man. The sky is split.
- luffy: "T-this is just like when I fought kaido.....no, it's actually bigger!"
- jinbe and franky's heart beat faster. Sanji foams at his mouth and loses his consciousness
- the strange man talks. "That's the third generation....."
- zoro: "Huh? How do you know that?"
- the man stops fighting. "My sword is the first generation"
- dialogue box shows the man's true identity.
- Rocks D. Xebec. Bounty: 6 billions

break next week

@Boiroy @Roronoa-sama @The White Crane @Lor D. Coast @m0nst3Rx @MonsterZoro
does this mean Xebec is a swordsman and Mihawk is even stronger than him :lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.