Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I don't see why dragon would avoid saying he knows the world has a secret ruler.
That would motivate people towards joining him more than "buuu, government bad"
That and I hope Dragon doesn't have the same revolutions disease, fighting to overthrow regime and only to install the same tyrannical shit.

What's more important is what Dragon would do once WG is down and he get the power

Good afternoon.

It would be funny if Bonney was Luffy's mom and is captured/used by the WG to keep Imu forever young with her power.

So I was bored and created a theory that will be proven false in a couple of chapters since I'm alone at home today.

First, Bonney is a CD. She uses the power of her fruit to keep Imu younger. She had a fling with Dragon and met lots of the revs leaders like Kuma. But she was captured and her son taken by the marines.
After she escaped she started to act as a pirate to draw attention and search for her son. So, while she can act like a normal people she still believes in the superiority of her people (explaining why she got angry at Luffy in Sabaody). When she finally discovered that her son was alive, it was apparently killed by Akainu in Marineford. Knowing that the war was just a passtime for Imu she went to new world but was captured by BB that used her to ask for a battleship, without knowing her importance (her fruit in this case) to Imu.
Akainu was sent to save her and seeing the guy that apparently killed her son she said that she would never forgive him. She was captured and used by Imu until the reverie when she managed to escape.
Searching the SH she was stuck in the frozen water and had to be saved by Zoro.

Her piercing in the eye is a reference to Luffy and Garp scar (but in the wrong side because she is a CD and not a ''pure'' D) and her appetite and mannerism are similar to Luffy, unlike the more serious Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.