Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No bs was coming from me.You seem to be very upset that ppl call you guys out.
And I am not the one making allegations without any evidence to back them up, so don't dodge the question. You said we don't have morals and that we don't take responsibility. Fair enough, you're not like us, right? So man up and take responsibility for your own actions. Tell me, what are you willing to do if I prove it's not an alt?

Chapter 1061: Mad Scientist Dr. Vegapunk

Long summary thanks to Malik from TalkOP (spoilers of his own harvest)
- in the (last volume of) cover story, Caesar and Germa leave Totto Land.
- The seaquake has stopped, and the Sunny is now in front of a winter island.
- Bonney wakes up in child form while Strawhats are having dinner. Caribou has been defeated off-screen. There are some gags involving food between Sanji, Luffy, and Bonney.
- Robin asks “Big Eater” why she was in the sea. She says that her goal is none of their business.
- Bonney then sees the newspaper and calls Sabo “the kingslayer”.
- After being hounded, she explains that she was in Marijoa to look for Dr. Vegapunk, but she had to flee because of the fight between the revolutionary army and the admirals.
- According to her, Sabo actually burned Kobra to death while fighting Ryoukogyou.
- She also explains that because of that fight, she was not able to get sufficient info on Vegapunk, but at least discovered the name of the island on which he works.
- She then reached the island but was easily defeated by what it looks like a giant child with wings. She was then thrown in the sea.
Franky asks where is that island and Bonney explains that it is right in front of them.
- Cut to outside of the Sunny. A Fat Seraphin which looks exactly like young Kuma receives the order to go back inside the building.
- We follow his steps and we see several creations and experiments, from devil fruits to animals and cyborg.
- In the end, we reach a room where a really tall man is experimenting on a crying, giant child.
- He asks “Seraphin Kuma” to help his brother to put the prisoners in jail.
- In a double spread, we see Smoker and Tashigi wounded, tied, and surrounded by the corpses of G5’s marines. Behind them there is another Seraphin looking exactly like a young Doflamingo.
- Tashigi cries and asks the old man to stop the craziness, as those children have already suffered enough in Punk Hazard.
- In the last panel of the Chapter, we finally see Dr. Vegapunk’s face. He looks like Einstein but with Monet’s glasses. He answers that science <<cannot wait for adults>>

Break next week
@TheAncientCenturion open thread please

Chapter 1061: Mad Scientist Dr. Vegapunk

Long summary thanks to Malik from TalkOP (spoilers of his own harvest)
- in the (last volume of) cover story, Caesar and Germa leave Totto Land.
- The seaquake has stopped, and the Sunny is now in front of a winter island.
- Bonney wakes up in child form while Strawhats are having dinner. Caribou has been defeated off-screen. There are some gags involving food between Sanji, Luffy, and Bonney.
- Robin asks “Big Eater” why she was in the sea. She says that her goal is none of their business.
- Bonney then sees the newspaper and calls Sabo “the kingslayer”.
- After being hounded, she explains that she was in Marijoa to look for Dr. Vegapunk, but she had to flee because of the fight between the revolutionary army and the admirals.
- According to her, Sabo actually burned Kobra to death while fighting Ryoukogyou.
- She also explains that because of that fight, she was not able to get sufficient info on Vegapunk, but at least discovered the name of the island on which he works.
- She then reached the island but was easily defeated by what it looks like a giant child with wings. She was then thrown in the sea.
Franky asks where is that island and Bonney explains that it is right in front of them.
- Cut to outside of the Sunny. A Fat Seraphin which looks exactly like young Kuma receives the order to go back inside the building.
- We follow his steps and we see several creations and experiments, from devil fruits to animals and cyborg.
- In the end, we reach a room where a really tall man is experimenting on a crying, giant child.
- He asks “Seraphin Kuma” to help his brother to put the prisoners in jail.
- In a double spread, we see Smoker and Tashigi wounded, tied, and surrounded by the corpses of G5’s marines. Behind them there is another Seraphin looking exactly like a young Doflamingo.
- Tashigi cries and asks the old man to stop the craziness, as those children have already suffered enough in Punk Hazard.
- In the last panel of the Chapter, we finally see Dr. Vegapunk’s face. He looks like Einstein but with Monet’s glasses. He answers that science <<cannot wait for adults>>

Break next week
Awesome
But sadly fake

And I am not the one making allegations without any evidence to back them up, so don't dodge the question. You said we don't have morals and that we don't take responsibility. Fair enough, you're not like us, right? So man up and take responsibility for your own actions. Tell me, what are you willing to do if I prove it's not an alt?
Tbh just don't quote me rn

Status
Not open for further replies.