Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about it Elbaf could be a lot shorter of an arc, considering one of the straw hats will fulfill his dream of becoming a brave warrior there, so in that case Usopp either achieves that after Luffy becomes PK, which would make the arc a lot shorter, less important.

Or straw hats achieve their dreams before Luffy becomes PK and Elbaf becomed more lengthy in return.

Or all of them achieve their dreams at the same time, so they might split into different islands for an arc, an arc of finishing their dreams, but still they should all go to Laughtale together which is supposed to be the last island.

no matter the president, brazil will continue to have 60k deaths per year and be garbage
:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

the only decent country in south america, it seems, is paraguay and uruguay, but correct me if i'm wrong
I'm trying to move away to Paraguay.Homicides are around 60k-100k,somehow it went down these last years.Maybe because of new gun laws.Homicides rates are mostly organized crime related,we need a penal law overhaul.If you kill someone you get 6 months of jail at best,life is too cheap here.

Last edited:
What the fuck is this?!??!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kaguya_sama/comments/xpz32z
Also, you guys are gonna re elect Bolsanaro again aren't you? :yurazclear:

Also also, Neymar supports Bolsanao? WTF Neymar wtf :ohreally:
Bolsonaro is the only nationalist we got.Lula and the others are communists and globalists.Bolsonaro's family suffered homicides attempts yesterday and haven't seen any main stream media talk about this.Fucking cunts.

brazil, colombia, chile, argentina

the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Yeah,that is communism for you.

Bolsonaro is the only nationalist we got.Lula and the others are communists and globalists.Bolsonaro's family suffered homicides attempts yesterday and haven't seen any main stream media talk about this.Fucking cunts.

Yeah,that is communism for you.
But Venezuela and Cuba have it way worse.Also,fuck the french.Fuckers hate brazilians.

no matter the president, brazil will continue to have 60k deaths per year and be garbage
:kayneshrug:

the only decent country in south america, it seems, is paraguay and uruguay, but correct me if i'm wrong
Panama is very safe too ,but its in central america.Paraguay,Uruguai and Panama have solid guns laws.

Honestly, I think the only way to save the countries of south america would be to have equal agreements with countries like the USA and apply stricter laws for crimes... anyway, the USA is also garbage and it's falling apart.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
The life of a WG user:

step 1: "Hi I’m new and I can’t wait to discuss and share some theories with you guys <3"

step 2: "I’m gonna wank my fav characters and troll the opposing fandom 😈 I’m so cool"

step 3: "Some brain cells died after all the trolling… Who am I? What’s my purpose in life?"

four different directions after step 3

direction 1: "fuoplnswweopmsawwo error weoplseioopp"

direction 2: "That’s it, I’m too old for this shit. I will distance my self from power lvl discussions and toxicity. I will have great time and chill."

direction 3: "I will never give up. I’ve lost some brain cells but I will still troll around and spam countless threads"

direction 4 : "I will never be the same again… Madness is now a part of my personality and I will probably get banned some times"
:josad: i barely trolled... well I did but not enough to even get to the step 3

Honestly, I think the only way to save the countries of south america would be to have equal agreements with countries like the USA and apply stricter laws for crimes... anyway, the USA is also garbage and it's falling apart.
Liberal economy,autonomous states,strict laws,good gun laws...the country needs to be re-planned from scratch,too many things wrong.The biggest tragedy we suffered was the military coup that took out the Monarchy in 1899.We were a big deal back then,fucking oligarchs(farmers) created this fucked up republic.Also,Communism=nazism,both need to be forbidden.Poland is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.