Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Worstgen try not to hate women challenge *IMPOSSIBLE*
Why can't she hire a lawyer or call the police

do you know how banks work if your married its a joint account she can get access to her account

unless shes an idiot who deposit all her income into her husband private account

even then you can still call a lawyer they fix this shit for you

why does she rely on her viewers that she scammed for help.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Why can't she hire a lawyer or call the police

do you know how banks work if your married its a joint account she can get access to her account

unless shes an idiot who deposit all her income into her husband private account

even then you can still call a lawyer they fix this shit for you

why does she rely on her viewers that she scammed for help.
You still refuse to watch the clips

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
C

Cruxroux

Dude stop. People won't change their views that easily even if they are given proof.
Well I refuse to Accept anything from one side. Unless I get to know what both the parties have to say.

I have been through this Crying woman taking all the sympathy when she was wrong and I was correct yet humilitated and punished.

I just straight refuse to Trust womans unless It's from a verified Non-biased source.

I feel bad for all the people amouranth abused saying shes single the whole time making all the desperate guys who watch her donated to her their whole pay check

yet no one cares about those victims

andrew tate was right guys really do have the worst life compared to girls.

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
That is sadly the problem about the whole shit.
Yes im sorry for her since no one deserve such a threatment from someone else, her Husband is a fraud and moron and I hope he will pay for this.

And I also can understand if people feel soory for her. But this all doesn't change the fact that she is a scammer, lie to gain money, lie with content she never did, use her power to gain money from young childrens who watched her on twitter and she also gain lot of money by using depressive Mens/Womens, playing with their feelings/hope.

She is trash too, she deserve not anything from her fans. She need to move out of her husband and change herself. If she discover her husband but still make the same content, it would just show that she is a trash human too like her husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.