Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Fully agree they are so immersed and passionate about the characters they play it's hard not admire them :amazing:

Exactly! Its one of the reasons I fell in love with anime so much. Reading manga is more convenient and you often get far more content and thus the "canon" material but so many series are much better and easier to follow by watching the anime too.

God knows I find it difficult to tell whats going on in MHA and Jojo and the anime have been godsends for understanding theirs fights lol. I love Horis panelling so much, his unique style, formatting, tone, expressions and such but when it comes to fights including recent chapters, it can be hard to tell whats going on.

Plus the soundtracks to various anime are so INCREDIBLE that I cannot fathom how I didn't find out about them sooner or and what my life would have been like without ever hearing them at all. @Light D Lamperouge 's best sad OST contest like some of their other contests, as well as some by some other users have really gotten me obsessed on amazing music I would probably never heard/discovered in my time too!

There are also Western/English VAs and dubs that I adore a lot too, to get back to voice acting, I just love voice acting in general and I have a close friend IRL who is AMAZING at doing impressions and thus voice acting and I've tried to insist to him to get into becoming an impressionist and or voice acting professionally for years but never convinced him to yet! Hes far more passionate about voice acting too ironically too! Like knowing way more about voice actors than me, meeting some famous ones and such...(David Hayter for example I think)

God knows, voice acting alone adds so much to experiencing a series though. I love the SHs and Admirals VAs so much for example. Its a shame Green Bulls VA died shortly after his original debut at Reverie but given the new direction Oda taken Green Bull in and thus whoever his new VA is, I'm sure they will do a great job especially with how insanely brash and thus loud and chaotic Green Bull is as expected too lmao.
Kaidos and BMs VAs I didnt like at all at first, despite Kaidos also being the voice of the Kyuubi in Naruto but they've really grown on me a lot now. Their VAs are magnificent too.

And then theres Crocodile, Mihawk, the legendary Nana Mizuki (Hinatas VA in Naruto too) as Hiyori, Hogbacks VA who is also Orochi and so on lol.

Bleach and Naruto were also so much fun and engaging due to how great their VAs were, especially in more comedic and tragic parts respectively. It really feels like you're getting the theatre type experience but digitally/indirectly. Japanese VAs are just really exceptional and I've not even mentioned voice acting in games too, thats a whole other barrel of carrots/rabbits er I mean monkeys too!

:cheers::kata:

C

Cruxroux

It's entirely possible we are a slave race controlled by colonizing space aliens, but most aren't aware of it.

Humanity has done little to hide its presence from potential alien races, if anything, we've been waving a big flag saying, "Hey, alien invaders, over here!"

If aliens with advanced, fuck-you levels of technology already exist, then we're either their slaves, or they leave us alone because we're either A: fucking dipshits and they hate us, or, B: too fragile and immature to handle alien presence.
There's something fermi paradox or something I'm not sure.
but It states. we have two possiblities. one if they are advanced than us, they have either already fucked themselves by now. or are still pretty far away from us like millions of light years away.

another being Humans are the most developed species so far. we changed the game all together by harnessing energy. we were pretty low on Food chain but at the moment we are not on the top of food chain rather we are out of it. Because all the other species basic idea of life is survival. humans have surpassed it and now we are " civilizing " . also there could be alien planet with some species who are right in the battle of who will top the food chain and then proceed towards civilizing.

also if aliens do exists and are capable of coming to earth , we are fucked. it's not marvel or dc we don't have enough energy to fight them. they are doing intergalactic travels. they will be lol diffing us. so just prey that there aren't any alien.

Status
Not open for further replies.