Status
Not open for further replies.
Swap Kidd with Zoro and she would bleed even worse and the fight would conclude faster.

and stop giving them a benefit of being the first one made her bleed, you just have to make her mentally unstable and she would bleed from falling down on the straight road.

+ They didn't defeat her. Bombs did.

If she is alive and returns for Elbaf or whatever its even worse for you.
Zoro is YC1. Hard to accept obviously, he didn’t fight an yonko for a reason.
Even Kaido couldn’t make her bleed in their death match. What does this tell you? Oh wait, you pull headcanon and argue against the manga fact of the deathmatch.

she even aknowledged her defeat with her words to roger. Did you even read the chapters?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro is YC1. Hard to accept obviously, he didn’t fight an yonko for a reason.
He did and scarred him as 2nd ever to do it and tanked a combined attack of two as you'd say damn Yonko.

Even Kaido couldn’t make her bleed in their death match. What does this tell you? Oh wait, you pull headcanon and argue against the manga fact of the deathmatch.
Don't pick up scrumbs after another user, it wasn't a dead match, it was equivalent to that pvp Roger and WB had. Literal parallel.

she even aknowledged her defeat with her words to roger. Did you even read the chapters?
I did and she did that because she realized she fallen off grace after wasting her life doing nothing for past 30 years whereas other people improved.

Wano showcased a big problem for Yonko of previous era, they lived off of their achievements from Prime time too much.

Big Mom wasn't remotely close to her former self in terms of fighting prowess.

D

Deleted member 83

Here's all that's really been "spoiled"

@EtenBoby randomly said I should be happy

The bois and myself started pogging out and giving crazy admiral ideas (you know the usual stuff like Kizaru showing up at Egghead, Fujitora chasing Blackbeard away, etc).

Then Eten told us to calm the fuck down and not get overhyped.

@EtenBoby then said @MarineHQ would get a new/better avy soon.
His current avy is frozen Cracker.

What can we actually infer from this.
Kuzan or something Kuzan related is probably on the cover story.
(this is pretty likely as it continues the story from last week)

I hope that Katakuri gets negged (frozen Katakuri avy is an upgrade from frozen Cracker avy) but there isn't really enough evidence for this to be confirmed at all.
Btw this really isn’t worth all the micro analysis
I should probably keep my mouth shut from now on, sorry Yagi-kun

Status
Not open for further replies.