Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Tbh I kinda agree

Sakura and Chiyo vs Sasori is way better than the usual girl vs girl fight nami gets
:kayneshrug:
I mean, she kinda does. Who has a better fight than her? I'm drawing a blank rn. I might be forgetting some. But, op fight have always been a bit above average to trash.
nami vs miss double finger >>>

G

Gorosei Informer

Weak.

Carrot WILL join. :endthis:
-others in never joining the crew because its a dead cause at this point.

:kriwhat::josad:

Apparently Bonney isn't likely to join according to a certain fan of Carrot but Carrot still is though too?

:kaidowhat::lawsigh::saden::risicheck:

I don't think Bonney is gonna join either, I'd love her on the crew except for her DF but I don't think she will join too. I'm not even sure if we're gonna get anymore nakama but I kinda hope for one from Elbaf if we do get Elbaf too.

Post automatically merged:

nami vs miss double finger >>>
Still one of the rawest fights in the series too because of that one brutal moment especially. I still can't believe Oda used to let Nami get that fucked up in the past but now he conveniently stops because he married a Nami cosplayer lmao.

But then again I say that, she did get some brutal treatment at WCI and then especially from Ulti from Onigashima too. I was actually shocked by the latter, given Oda's tendencies post marriage and thus post TS with the story too lol.

This moment was one of the most painful fro me to witness, at least in early OP, but it really made me more of a fan of Nami and her amazing willpower and resilience, it really showed how truly tough she was, beyond her backstory and enduring the 10 years of hell Arlong caused her at least and how she was hiding it with a smile/cheerful facade in the current story too.

In other words, Nami was really fucking badass here!

Its a blessing this hasn't happened to her again but on the other hand, it really set a whole new kind of brutal gravitas to the fight and Nami's struggle/plight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
G

Gorosei Informer

why are they making fun of this forum, we are pretty much connected
Lmao exactly. PF has been getting INSANE growth lately though and I suspect some people are coming over from the main subs/memepieces, the Oda worshippers I mean as Memepiece won't stop talking shit about Piratefolk on their sub, making posts constantly and acting like tsunderes/PF living rent free in their heads.
So this post could be from one of those people or maybe someone who posts here and is just mad at the place? Maybe banned from here? I

Idk why PF would be so interested in what we post suddenly, especially when PF and WG share similar views over OP too and thus we're connected as you said too.
Its been growing by literally thousands of members lately, the growth is insane so I guess its attract a lot more variety of people I guess. They must not be that familiar with here, if they think that is a particularly unique/rare/standout example of the posts here too?

The main sub (and I'm sure the meme sub does too) loves to trash talk us anyway but not surprising at all. Kind of a blessing given what they're like too tbh!

:kobeha::denzimote:

Fellas let me remind you that the last time we saw ol' Carrot was back in chapter 1056 when she was left on that cliffhanger. Next chapter is 1065, perfect timing to focus on Brook and Zoro who stayed behind on the Sunny where she would be.

Those 2 are the best people to be around for her right now as they can help make her stronger throughout this arc, officially creating the swordsman trio aka the three musketeers.

Zoro briefly clashed with her, Brook was on WCI and had a personal friendship with Pedro, Carrot specifically trained in the ways of the sword but simply applied it to her Bladed Paw Gauntlets.

It's time for the 3rd swordsman to draw her blade.
The Carrot era is over, it's time for the Carribou greatness. :finally:

Fellas let me remind you that the last time we saw ol' Carrot was back in chapter 1056 when she was left on that cliffhanger. Next chapter is 1065, perfect timing to focus on Brook and Zoro who stayed behind on the Sunny where she would be.

Those 2 are the best people to be around for her right now as they can help make her stronger throughout this arc, officially creating the swordsman trio aka the three musketeers.

Zoro briefly clashed with her, Brook was on WCI and had a personal friendship with Pedro, Carrot specifically trained in the ways of the sword but simply applied it to her Bladed Paw Gauntlets.

It's time for the 3rd swordsman to draw her blade.
I don't want to see the state of the fanbase if Carrot somehow appears on the Sunny after all that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.