Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake needs to work on cardio and improve aggressiveness if he wants to beat KSI. Experience will be on his side but he's too laid back.
People don't understand mortal arts, they think that if someone was or is great in MMA is gonna be great in boxing as well, hell no. That's why Jake wins against them, but put a good boxer against Jake and he loses. It's not not that hard to beat an MMA fighter in boxing, believe me, as primarily taekwondo and karate practitioner I know this quite well.

Toei spending truckloads of money just to animate adcoc.
I wonder if they feel the extra spending is worth it. Looks fucking brilliant tho. Feels like animated movie level animation, fukn bonkers for a weekly releaser
Post automatically merged:

First ZKK fails now people are crying cause Sanji low diffs Zoro
Yet another lie from you :noo:

I read this one as well and I kind of liked it.

There are many points backing this up and it also explains lot of things about BB.

Xebec in historic sense means 3 masted Mediterranean ship. BB ship is named Xebec and we know there is something going on with number 3 with BB -
  • 3 skulls on pirate flag
  • 3 bladed claw
  • 3 scars he gave to shanks
  • 3 Dfs
  • when Oda drew that historic panel (below) notice that we had 3MCs of One piece which oda said are most important and also the first 3 to join - Luffy, Zoro and Nami.

Then it kind of fits in with BB having different personality and why he never sleeps and how oda loves to draw parallel between past and present.

I was also curious about why we only got Xebec silhouette and never his real face.

Another thing is BB was born two years after Xebec's death so one can say Xebec is in BB because of some df like Brook (different version) which points (if true) to
  • Why bB hasn't gone after third df because he already has 3 dfs
  • And, why he knew about yami from so young age
That panel is epic as hell. Blackbeard unknowingly inspired luffy to explore sky island.

In a way even if blackbeard the evil version of D he played critical role in luffy to not give up on his quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.