Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Pot Goblin hints out and maybe real spoilers out too.
Hints seem to be fitting well with those spoilers
Unfourtanatley it seems like Lucci ends up being the one to show up in front of Luffy

If these spoilers/hints get confirmed of course
:risitavirus:

Did Redon actually post the 1st 2 btw?
:zorothink:

Thanks for the tag btw

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
If Atlas is dead then that's stupid imo.
This arc is going to be a repeat of the tragedy of Ohara, IMO.

Most of Vegapunk's tech and island gets destroyed, but one Punk makes it out with the data to save the world (mirroring Robin's ability to read Ponyglyphs changing the world).

Egghead is the Ohara of the modern age, about to be destroyed by Cipher Pol. However, some light will remain. I'm betting on Lilith, but, I really want Shaka to make it out, too.

G

Gorosei Informer

This arc is going to be a repeat of the tragedy of Ohara, IMO.

Most of Vegapunk's tech and island gets destroyed, but one Punk makes it out with the data to save the world (mirroring Robin's ability to read Ponyglyphs changing the world).

Egghead is the Ohara of the modern age, about to be destroyed by Cipher Pol. However, some light will remain. I'm betting on Lilith, but, I really want Shaka to make it out, too.
Makes sense, given Ohara incident was the censorship of too much knowledge and truths being potentially exposed. Same situation with Vegapunk who is directly connected to Ohara too ofc.

I'm surprised Imu didn't just nuke Egghead though. No Buster Call either?

Oh well, I can see what you said happening too. I see Lilith surviving at least due to waifu/fanservice. I expected Shaka to die wirh a cliche face reveal too tbh. Some "shocking" revelation.

Status
Not open for further replies.