Status
Not open for further replies.
one piece chapter 1071 spoilers
Title:-"orders"
we have a colour spread dedicated to Straw hats with vivi also.
-chapter starts with lucci giving command to s-hawk and s-bear to cease straw hats ship.
-vegapunk collects all the required information and starts leaving with luffy.
-kizaru is with garp and 4 vice admirals and around 40 ships.
-kizaru and garp arrives on island and heads towards luffy
-zoro encounters s-hawk and s-bear
-luffy and his gang confronts s-shark and s-boa
-end of the chapter 5 fights starts
luffy vs kizaru, zoro and brook vs s-hawk and s-bear, robin and nami vs s-boa, jinbei and rest vs garp
-lucci is planning something.

No vegeta and goku said they don't care about dabura because they have already faced cell
No, they literally say Dabura is as strong as cell, TAC already posted the panels

I like Cell but you guys wank him too much. It’s made clear in both Cell and Buu Saga SSJ2 Gohan would’ve beaten SPC if not for Vegeta interrupting the fight and gimping gohan

G

Gorosei Informer

You just reminded me of how Kidd dropping Kaido to go after BM made no sense
That actually really pissed me off. Kidd should have been the one to take down Kaido in revenge for what he and his crew did to them. Orochi and Kaido ruined Killer's life permanently too.
It never made any sense to me but I had to cope with Kidd getting an actual on-screen fight, against another top tier instead, having awesome moves and especially his awakening too. It was really nice to see him teamup with Law too.

Oda could have least brought up Kidd sinking BMs ships in the fight, the fact he apparently FORCED a freaking Sweet Commander to give him a Ponegylph rubbing apparently and this was way before Luffy got there and beat a couple commanders too ofc! Goda was like: "I'mma make the guy called Kidd fight Big Mom, I'm a genius! *Fellates himself*"

Oda after writing his "magnum opus" that was Wano:

More like "WhyTho" than Wano honestly.

Kaido dropping on Kidd and his alliance turned out to be something that Apoo convinced him to do instead? Like WTF?! So what about the suicide as a hobby and wanting to kill himself and that epic intro of his? Oh wait yeah, the shitty flashback too, where he was getting purposely captured for free food or w/e? God, Wano felt like such a spiteful joke/parody and middle finger to us too.

:lusalty::lawsigh::kaidowhat::kidwat::crocusuh:

G

Gorosei Informer

I feel like you've just given way more effort and thought to Kid than Oda ever did, and that's the problem right there

and a lot of what i see from what you said, is exactly what i see from many Kid fans, which is they aren't a big fan of what Kid is, but instead a big fan of what Kid could actually be if Oda gave a shit about him

The word "potential" comes out a lot from Kid's fans, and that's my main problem, i judge Kid based what Oda has shown from the character in the manga, not what i think Kid is offscreen and could be in the future
Yes I did discuss his potential but I also pointed out a lot of well written things about him too?! Wtf?! Did I type all that out for nothing?!

Its not enough to insult Kidd but you want insult his fans including me now too? Shove off dude. So disrepectful and ignorant.

You clearly didn't read it all or ignored everything I did say what positive about his character currently too but you know, according to your superior understanding of us apparently, we're not fans of his but what he could be?

Fuck off dude. I'm sorry but I really feel insulted and ignored right now.

Just join that bandwagon of shitting on Kidd like most people do but I have no interest in speaking to you anymore about it. Clearly wasting my time.

-chapter starts with lucci giving command to s-hawk and s-bear to cease straw hats ship.
luffy vs kizaru, zoro and brook vs s-hawk and s-bear, robin and nami vs s-boa, jinbei and rest vs garp
Fake (?).

Yes I did discuss his potential but I also pointed out a lot of well written things about him too?! Wtf?! Did I type all that out for nothing?!

Its not enough to insult Kidd but you want insult his fans including me now too? Shove off dude. So disrepectful and ignorant.

You clearly didn't read it all or ignored everything I did say what positive about his character currently too but you know, according to your superior understanding of us apparently, we're not fans of his but what he could be?

Fuck off dude. I'm sorry but I really feel insulted and ignored right now.

Just join that bandwagon of shitting on Kidd like most people do but I have no interest in speaking to you anymore about it. Clearly wasting my time.
I read your entire post, from top to bottom.

Not a bad try

That actually really pissed me off. Kidd should have been the one to take down Kaido in revenge for what he and his crew did to them. Orochi and Kaido ruined Killer's life permanently too.
It never made any sense to me but I had to cope with Kidd getting an actual on-screen fight, against another top tier instead, having awesome moves and especially his awakening too. It was really nice to see him teamup with Law too.

Oda could have least brought up Kidd sinking BMs ships in the fight, the fact he apparently FORCED a freaking Sweet Commander to give him a Ponegylph rubbing apparently and this was way before Luffy got there and beat a couple commanders too ofc! Goda was like: "I'mma make the guy called Kidd fight Big Mom, I'm a genius! *Fellates himself*"

Oda after writing his "magnum opus" that was Wano:

More like "WhyTho" than Wano honestly.

Kaido dropping on Kidd and his alliance turned out to be something that Apoo convinced him to do instead? Like WTF?! So what about the suicide as a hobby and wanting to kill himself and that epic intro of his? Oh wait yeah, the shitty flashback too, where he was getting purposely captured for free food or w/e? God, Wano felt like such a spiteful joke/parody and middle finger to us too.

:lusalty::lawsigh::kaidowhat::kidwat::crocusuh:

Tbh I liked the irony of Kid beating Mom . It just made a lot of sense given the new gen surpassing the old gen theme and I called it back in 2017 on OJ already. Though I hoped Kid would get up and then join Luffy against Kaido.

After reading all the fake ways things can go, I don't know whether to have high expectation or low expectations. SoY chapters from before seem to all point to epic chapters. But the fact it cliff-hangered into this fight that may not even happen, with no real climax to fall into.. there's just no telling where things will go, battle, lore, answers, aghjaghakjghagkj too much desired in one chapter with limited pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.